Soloing as a Necromancer?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Kariena, Nov 23, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Kariena Guest

Hi! I have a lvl 20 necromancer on the Permafrost server. I recently upgraded my spellbinder to adept I. I know the typical routine is to send pet in and DoT, heal pet rinse and repeat until the mob is dead, though I usually toss in a nuke or two at the very end.

What lvl is everyone soloing, meaning are you soloing blue, white or yellow? What is the best xp overall, I would assume either blue or white, unless you can manage to keep the downtime low on yellows. Where are fellow necros soloing at lvl 20? I'm trying to find a good place to go, and don't mention FG I'm so tired of that place lol :)I want to try the solo grind as I haven't had much luck in groups, though I'll probably still play some in groups.
  2. ARCHIVED-saboteur1133 Guest

Try Nektulous Forest. Right near the CL zone there are solo mobs, skeletons and bears. I am 21 now, at 20 I was doing yellow con skeletons. At 21 I some are white, some still yellow and the bears are yellow. I too have grim adept1, but you'll be better off using a recruit adept1, the warrior tanks alot better than the warlock.