Solo Routine?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Abbarach, Dec 8, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Abbarach Guest

Hail, was wondering what is a good spell routine when you solo?
  2. ARCHIVED-Handlebars Guest

I'm level 24 so, Assuming pet is up:
    Agitation
    Send in pet
    Let him build some aggro
    DOT like hell
    Spot heals
    Occasional HO with Dust Blast or just a regular Dust Blast
    Re-apply DOTS
    Spot heals
    Finish him off.

Probably could be more specific, but at work and can't stay on forums long.
  3. ARCHIVED-Relixander Guest

Single mob:

Agitation
    Pet attack
    Static (yes its grey but low and behold it still does damage per tick, and lowers reistance...)
    Bludgening
    Siesm (yes even on a single mob)

Reapply Static and Bludgening as needed. Depending on the mob I sometimes nuke also by alternating Lighting and Dust.

Then tap my pet after the fight for faster power recovery.

If I must "pull" the mob replace the first 3 with (however since my pet does not aggro kos mobs even when fighting on my behalf, I rarely "pull" mobs, i just keep my distance):

Agitation
    Static
    Pet attack
    Petrify

Thing are basically the same for 2 mobs, except I keep one rooted at the start until my pet builds a little hate then have him switch targets (which sometimes happens automatically when root breaks and the mob begins to pummel me...)

I try not to engage 3 or more mobs currently unless they are far below me in level/strength. I have done 3 greens, but I'm too lazy to be that active. I would rather let the dots do their thing.

Don't fall into the trap that just because spell is grey it is useless, static has been grey for a couple levels now, but amazingly it still lands, ticks away damage, lowers resistance and is cheap on power, useless ... not even, underpowered ... definately.