Solo Prot Realm?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Lamori, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Lamori Member

I was wondering if anyone has tried to solo PR <well with a merc> at lvl 95? I am a healer and usully duo it. I was wondering if it was possible to solo the zone, more pp that way :) (not that I dont mind duoing it)
  2. Geothe Active Member

People could solo it at 92 pretty easily. So 95 should be cake.
  3. Atan Well-Known Member

Isn't it grey at 95?

And it was solo'd at 90 on some classes, so yeah I'm sure it can be molo'd easy.
  4. Lamori Member

Was Green at 92. Have not been back since CoE Patch.
  5. Terein Active Member

My sk could solo it at 90 in mostly TSO raid gear, so I would assume it would be very easy to solo now with a merc.
  6. Lamori Member

I just soloed first mob in PR. it is grey, he did not drop a chest What the....?
  7. Wurm Well-Known Member

How long have you been playing this game? Grey mobs don't drop chests. You should know that by now.
  8. Terein Active Member

You can just chrono to 90, it should still be fairly easy.
  9. Lamori Member

I forgot, plus i usually don't mess with grey mobs. Use to them being green at 92. I didn't go back till 95. chronoed at 90 was not that bad. Still would prefer to chrono to 92 or even 93. I believe 10 lvls highter is when stuff starts to con green. Thanks for all the info
  10. Wurm Well-Known Member

You asking for them to allow you to mentor to 92 to do something a lot of people would rather see removed from the game entirely isn't going to happen.

If you can do it at 90 solo, be happy about it and stop asking for an extra scoop of ice cream to go with your two slices of pie.
    Ebofu likes this.
  11. Ebofu Active Member

Love it
  12. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

But I like ice cream on my pie. They should give us ice cream and pie, REAL ice cream and pie, instead of plat for farming PR. Send the Schwan's truck SOE.

Seriously, just chrono to 90.
  13. GabenBison Active Member

If they remove it, then thank god I'm financially secure with 30,000k plat. Get rid of it or not, that plat is still ingame :p