Solo/Molo returning player

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Paravar, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Paravar New Member

Hi all,

Coming back to game after a long break and i am wanting to start from scratch. From what i have been able to gather the most capable solo/molo classes are conj/nec/sk and warlock? Of these which one can get the most done by themselves including heroic zones/dungeons. Did i leave some classes out that i should consider?

Also, what is a familiar? Do they function like mercs?

Thank you guys for your help!!
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Familiars are passive buffs in the form of a fluff appearance pet.
  3. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Not sure how well warlocks level. Mine had a problem for a long time, but perhaps I played her wrong. Try it and see and YOU decide. Even with F2P, you get 2 character slots, so experiment! SKs do well soloing but so do most pet classes. Try what you like and good luck! Let us know what server you are on and someone will offer you some help, I am quite sure.

Oh, and welcome back to the game! I hope you stay and play with us!
  4. redindus Active Member

You may want to try something differently this time, find what you are happy with and not finding something too enjoyable will make the game less interest to you.

Not sure if you into roleplaying or just plain hack n slash, but if you get a merc and good one you like, you can play any class solo regardless. Only that you need to purchase the merc pack and you might get lucky to find a merc you have been looking for. There are regular mercenaries all over the place. But be warned, if you ended up with a elite merc, better have a lot of coins, I mean a lot of it to maintain it. They aren't cheap.