Solo HEaling while PVP in Open area with multiple groups fighting!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-merger, Jun 7, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-merger Guest

I dont knw hpw to explain this but i will write down whats the problem i am facing while doing pvp. As the WF is on and there is a lot of pvp in CL. I try to go solo there as i am lvl 81 and no 90 whanna grp with me lol. Now Q's and Frps fighting a huge battle and i jump in and do a AOE and run back and try to heal myself to get tokens for every kill lol. Now the major problem that i am facing is that while i target a frp and hit him and at the same time trying to heal myself i am unable to do the the same. I can only use the BLUE heals not the normal ones(like Sylvan Bloom, Photosynthesis etc). When i am trying to heal its says that target not in grp.
    So my first question is as i am not in a grp and fighting solo why i am getting this mgs.
    And second question is how to fix it.
    I have made a petition for that but no help from the SOE side so i hope that i will get some ans here.
    Any help will be really appreciated.
  2. ARCHIVED-Oakum Guest

Because if you have them targeted instead of yourself, you are trying to heal their implied target and if it is their group member then you cant cast any heals. If it is another pvper on your side, then only heal them as the single target out of group heals.
    I posted this question in BG's and got the answer there.
    I suggest you make a separate bar with a second set of heals on it, right click and make each a macro on the other bar adn put your name in the box on the spell. Then you will aways heal yourself no matter what you are targeting. Of course if you are taunted you wont be able to cast anything on yourself but can cast group heals, cures, and buffs (if you were debuffed).
  3. ARCHIVED-merger Guest

Can u help me with the command to make a macro?? So that i can understand how to make them
  4. ARCHIVED-Ayaka Guest

Hey Ab,
    An easy way to make a heal-yourself macro.. Drag the spell you want to heal yourself with where you need it. Right click on that spell in your hotbar and select "Create Macro". Here it will have the spell and also a box labled "Target". In this box place your warden's name, Norosis, and there you have it.
    As Oakum said, you were targeting the enemy when you casted those spells and the enemy was not targeting you. Therefore, the heal you were trying to use was not directed towards you. Use these macros for easy healing (especially useful when you are taunt-locked in PvP)
    Easy as pie.
  5. ARCHIVED-merger Guest

Thanx u both i will do that today and will check it and let u knw. Ayaka catch u online later bye tc
  6. ARCHIVED-Resnor Guest

Ayaka wrote:
    Please don't be surprised if you still get the message using the macro especially when taunt-locked!
  7. ARCHIVED-merger Guest

ok i will try to check the details and will try to revert back ASAP....... THanx for the Answers
  8. ARCHIVED-Ayaka Guest

Yeah, I've had it happen where I am taunt-locked and because of that I cannot heal myself.
    For example, a tank taunt locks you - the macros you have then will not work. You will have to heal yourself through the tank with your non-macro'd heals. Tanks can also taunt lock you from a group member you are trying to heal directly and then clear their target, and then it is hard to heal your group members with single direct heals (happens rarely).
    Gets complicated, hehe. I suggest trying to always have your main group heal up (Healstorm). Group heals seem to always work, but take a longer time to cast, so plan for that.