Solo farming Shadowknight spec

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Rhinok, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Rhinok New Member

Hiya - in my offtime from running around doing "every quest" with my wife I have a 95 SK that i'm trying to figure out a good solo spec for farming stuff with a merc

I currently have 92 MC refined gear (no experiments) and the SK merc
  2. Koleg Active Member

That ALL depends on what you want to farm...
    Pull lots of blues (while targeting yourself), when you get enough to make it worth your while stop and blow them up, loot, profit.

The only difference on where and what you farm is gear score.
  3. Lord Darrack New Member

Hi mate,

If i could link you my spec i would but im having a brain freeze atm!
    It all depends on what you want to farm.

For AAs i took everything that gives stamina and hit points.
    Divine Aura and Fearless Morale are two huge talents along with the must have Reaver and pools of blood (just my opinion).
    In the Herioc end line i took Zealous smite and for Prestige i went left for Chaotic Blade/Barrier/Knight.
    Anything that improves your healing or strength of life taps and mitigation is key.

Im a L95 Solo SK and make most of my plat running old group instances (mainly Library of Erudin and the Vigilant Zones) for stuff to transmute and sell (mana's sell for 50pp +).
    My gear is average, mainly all quested with some MC stuff and a home made Draconic Axe, nothing special compared to raiding gear but i can easily do most old L90 dungeons that dont have a group script.

I found any healer merc to be fine but am currently running with the new Krivak wolfy healer thing.

Have fun