Sol Ro Lvl 120 Class Spell

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by CSP84, Dec 17, 2020.

1. CSP84 Well-Known Member

Player got with the expansion the new Lvl120 class spell in their spell book. Previously you had to do a quest and finish the Sol Ro onetime. It seems however that you still have to do the quest as you can't buy the spell upgrades from the merchants. Is this intended?
  2. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Yes same big Question here too.

I have farmed // earned much more coins on every alt as i needed , so i am able to buy the spells from ETH merc if get a option to obtain the Spell without doing Sol Ro.

Now we got it for free by Expansion lauch, but thier is no option to increase thier levels/tier quality to Master // GM like the Upgrades did from the ETH vendor.

So please make us able to buy the spell upgrades on the ETH vendor for the Event Currency or an other Currecy from RoS or Implement a Option to the Status merc in New Expa zone maybe hidden buy a littel condition " must have done SoR 1 signature line ADV or TS in RoS to be able to buy for example.

For Clearfy the Currency thing both Currenceys should be option for buy them so we can chose which one we use, like it was done with the Currency for the Blue Raid Addorns from CD Expa like the option to use Heroic or Raid Currency from life Expa.