SoH: Reignited Hatred (Raid) Hand of the Maestro - No Music Boxes

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Darksmash, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Darksmash New Member

Can anyone provide suggestions on what we may be doing wrong to try to get Hand of the Maestro to spawn in round four? We've tried for two weeks with the following order:

Round 1 Tier 1 Named: Culler of Bones
    Round 2 Tier 1 Named: Mistress of Scorn
    Round 3 Tier 2 Named: Master P'tassa
    Round 4 Tier 2 Named: Hand of Maestro
    Round 5 Tier 2 Named: Grandmaster R'Tal
    Round 6 Tier 3 Named: Avatar of Bone

We've been very careful not to kill anything extra by going as far as having only a monk FDing his way through the zone to spawn all the previous names. This is possibly the order to reach to round six named desire however no music boxes are ever found. Multiple people have zoned in to the instance to check and nothing. We've killed in previous weeks all but the following from the previous rounds.

Round 1 Tier 1 Named: Lord of Decay
    Round 2 Tier 1 Named: Lord of Ire
    Round 2 Tier 2 Named: Master of Spite
    Round 3 Tier 2 Named: Bleeder of Ire

We will be killing everything except for Master of Spite in rounds one through three this week but trying to get Hand of the Maestro for rounds four so that in round six we can kill Kpul D'Vngur. I really do not want to get stuck again not seeing music boxes of any help much appreciated. We are working on this for the Power Raiders achievement and buff.
  2. Supallitsme New Member

Is this an old raid zone.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

This is an old raid zone, opened between PoP and BoL. Raids tend to not be well-documented on the wiki, I know I have no time to take good notes during a raid. There are notes for this raid on the wiki but they're sketchy.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Darksmash New Member

Thank you I think I figured it out.