SoH armor molds drop rate?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Furycai, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Furycai Member

The new SoH armor looks really good to this less than serious raider. Can anyone comment on the drop rate for the armor molds based on their experience. I would like to know how often the molds are dropping to decide whether or not it is worth figuring out the zone fie loot drops or to break the shear monotony of everything else. Are you getting one per mob or one per run through the zone? Or less than that? Are they tied to the quests?
  2. Dannni Active Member

Take from this what you will but from my very small sample I am averaging 1 mold dropping for every 2 zones. If that is representative of the actual drop rate, its going to take a very long time to complete a set, especially if you run the zone with 6 players. Probably months if you religiously grind the zone, years if you do it more casually.
    Furycai likes this.
  3. Dannni Active Member

Although Gninja has just said will take a look at the drop rate in the zones forum and maybe my experience has just been on the negative side of variance/luck
    Furycai likes this.
  4. Kari Well-Known Member

We have completed the zone three times and received three molds, however two of them were in one run. We have done better on interesting jewelry pieces. The last run was nothing but junk and infusers.
    Furycai likes this.
  5. Furycai Member

Thank you.