Soemote Error

Discussion in 'Voice Chat Support' started by ARCHIVED-wlfhitman, Aug 7, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Leinna Guest

Alex,
    Do you happen to have an update on fixes or problem? We all submitted a case as you requested and received responses like below? "try a different webcam" Come on your staff needs to have better ways of troubleshooting and diagnosing issues then purchase a new web cam.

2. ARCHIVED-bloodrop Guest

i got to talk to someone on live chat and was told the exact same thing , its not the game its your webcam or computer errr hang on a second my webcam works when not in game , was told to try it on another computer or network yes because i have several computers with different networks just lying around the place was also told tech support really couldt help me as they dont deal with emote .....WHO DOES THEN ? sorry but feel like banging my head against a brick wall ....mind you if this is the same tech support that told me to turn off my firewall i shouldt be surprised!.. so anyone got any sensible suggestions please ?

have looked for anything conflicting but havet found anything that stands out ...though am not that tech minded so it could be looking me in the face and i wouldt know ...oh have also deleted and validated files on game too before someone suggests that :p
  3. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Whisperleaf@Nektulos wrote:
    Whisperleaf, our tech team should be assisting you with your webcam issues. TSRSeanF and I are trying to gather as many tickets as we can to determine the correlation between players having these problems. Please PM us your ticket reference numbers when you get a chance.