SOE where is rest of Veilous content we got promised?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Elestria, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Elestria Member

SOE where is rest of Veilous content we got promised?
  2. Feldon Well-Known Member

April.
  3. Estred Well-Known Member

I would imagine being worked on for the April GU like what Feldon said.
  4. Vicah Member

That's a solid guess on the month, now guess which year it might happen.
    Guiscard likes this.
  5. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Well, so far they've kept their promise with adding Drunder, Plane of War, and Skyshrine. Skyshrine was a fairly large GU as far as they go. Siren's Grotto is on it's way. It isn't being released perhaps as quickly as we'd like, but we can't say they haven't been doing it.
    Rijacki likes this.
  6. Tyrus Dracofire Well-Known Member

any preview screenshots?
    i hope there is part of "frozen floating islands" splinter part of kingdom of sky connection to velious hybrid zone.

there one of Bonemire's floating island with lavastorm shrine-like that is empty, perfect for access to newer zones.
    and one in Nekutlos Forest's unclickable door guarding by fire gaurdian, still mysterious.
  7. Estred Well-Known Member

Um, I can verify for you from the Podcast... Cobalt Scar is part of the April GU.
  8. Karrane Well-Known Member

So where is Siren's Grotto ? 8(
  9. Estred Well-Known Member

That, I do not have information on. Only Cobalt Scar was mentioned in the podcast.
  10. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Siren's Grotto is in Cobalt Scar.

Ttobey, does this mean we're getting bulthars, molkors, and ulthorks?

edit: Let's face it, I just want a walrus-man illusion.

The Lavastorm-like shrine is the Lavastorm shrine. All of Bonemire is Lavastorm tinted purple. That shrine is just cut and paste background scenery. As for the mysterious door in Nek forest, that's the old zone in for Lavastorm Mountains from before the cataclysm.
  11. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Though that shrine would be a cool place to hide and encounter or something.
  12. Owli Member

Sky Shrine was DOV 2.0 wasn't it? What real lore can you even get out of DOV any more Rallos is dead.
  13. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Rallos has essentially been relegated to mid-boss status in Velious. The real antagonist is Kerafyrm. Kerafyrm is the ultimate boogeyman in the EverQuest gameworld. Rallos died as a result of his plan to attack Kerafyrm and steal the power that Kerafyrm took from Roehn Theer.
  14. Owli Member

Ok :(
  15. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Yeah, the game updates have been pushing us slowly ever more westward towards what I'm assuming is the Temple of Veeshan and Kerafyrm.
  16. Qixil Active Member

What about Fellspine? or at least some seahorses
  17. Snowhaze Active Member

I'm all for new content, but I hope both of these zones are better than the original EQ1 zones, the only thing I used those zones for were to get to the other side :)
  18. Tarb New Member

This x 1000!!
    SG was the worst zone ever in terms of annoying game zones, the only thing anyone used this for was to zone in wait for their druid or wizard friend to evac them to the other side. I am fully looking forward to CS and WW though :)
  19. Guiscard Active Member

Lets hope they do a better job with it than they did with COE - I hope they learned from their mistakes.
  20. Belissa Active Member

Was there actually anything in CS? I also only remember to run through it to enter SG and then evac to the other side.
    SG was a pretty nice zone thou, just not the easiest one at that time due to all the caster and stuff.
    Still I have no idea what they would do with CS ...