SOE Live 2014: EQ/EQ2

Discussion in 'Fan Site News and Announcements' started by Cyliena, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Cyliena Well-Known Member

SOE Live kicked off its opening ceremony last night, and while even more information is sure to come out of the keynotes this afternoon (remember to check out EQ2 Wire's liveblogs), we have some great tidbits to share on the upcoming expansions and more for EverQuest and EverQuest II!

Check out the whole article over on ZAM!
    Tariya, Chimeron, Katz and 3 others like this.
  2. Feldon Well-Known Member

Finora, Tariya, Chimeron and 4 others like this.
  3. Trasor Active Member

Hi Feldon, I just want to say that everyone is extremely grateful for the work that you have done.

You have tags in that article for PVP and Battlegrounds, yet I couldn't see any information. If you wouldn't mind posting any updates to that thread, if there are any, that would be great.

Also, if it is the crummy new BG zone that they added to fix the issues, don't even bother please. However, if there is any news on the unplayable lag or the huge token grind, please don't hesitate to highlight that information ;)
    Avahlynn likes this.
  4. Feara Well-Known Member

Avahlynn likes this.
  5. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Feldon is awesomesauce.
  6. Calthine Well-Known Member

Finora, Tariya, Katz and 2 others like this.
  7. Mayble New Member

Wondering when pre-ordering of this expansion will start?
  8. Chimeron Member

Next expansion looks great !
  9. Cyliena Well-Known Member

When speaking to Lyndro at the dev brunch yesterday we found out that Aerakyn is not an expansion feature, and will be offered like Freeblood was on the Marketplace. This means no exact ETA for release and no pricing yet. I updated our article over on ZAM with the correction: http://eq2.zam.com/story.html?story=34894
    Calthine and Tariya like this.
  10. Malleria Well-Known Member

I like how they 'forget' to mention these things at the reveals.
    Avahlynn likes this.
  11. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Call me jaded but when my guild leader and I heard about the new race we both said at once 'that'll cost sc to be able to play'. I'm starting to read blatant absence of 'it is included' as 'show us your cash' lol.
    Cynara likes this.