SOE doesn't love MNK

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Jangkean, Dec 21, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Jangkean Guest

If you love MNK, it is necessary to do Post more.

I love MNK. However, it hardly has the skill to write English well.

After doing a certain test, SOE should change the specification of MNK.
    In the current specification, there is MNK only as a pierrot.

SOE doesn't love MNK. However, I love MNK.
    I expect Post if there is MNK that agrees to me.

My MNK sincerely wants the environment that can enjoy DoV.
  2. ARCHIVED-Blxckheart Guest

how can people like this survive life long enough to post on forums like this.
  3. ARCHIVED-Brook Guest

The OP brings up a very valid growing concern.
  4. ARCHIVED-prtydragonkitty Guest

I am not sure if it is SOE that dislikes monks, but there is a lot of misconcepts.
    I am a firm believer that Monks can be a very good tank, and a very good off tank given they have the gear and the experience. I love my Monk to death. I enjoy the abilities that she can do and even rips agro from other tanks.
    But I also admit that I am still learning the class.
    That is my 2 cents.
  5. ARCHIVED-Silzin Guest

Monks can be comprible tanks as the plates, but it takes more skill and better gear then it talks a plate tank. I love playing my monk and have for a long time, but it is very frustrating crashing on mobs what i see lesser geared plate tanks do with no problem.... that was before i got my raid gear and i know the monk changes with a full set of raid gear but that shouldn't be needed to tank.
  6. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Xel's done a good job improving brawlers, however, I'd like for us to get boosted a little we are still the 5-6th best fighter choice. People might argue guards are worst, but at least guards have 1 thing they do the best, there isn't one thing we do the best.
  7. ARCHIVED-Brickfist Guest

I tried going into the specifics of what was wrong with the monk class a long time ago and it was dubbed 'emo' by the devs. Since then I've only pulled out the monk to run BG's when I'm bored of playing my other toons, and to tank the sages. It's a shame because i truely loved playing and raiding my monk up until tso and hate the fact that sony plays a give one take two nerf game with the class.