So, Worth coming back at all

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Atan, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Atan Well-Known Member

I'm shocked to say it, but I'm actually in WoW at the moment and setting up to take a very serious whack at raiding there.
    Archon of Hate likes this.
  2. Alenna Well-Known Member

to be able to get your all your ascension skills to even expert is a time pita you have 1st get it to journeyman then tho adept htenm to expert plus with the RARE drops of the components and 1 shot recipes it is going to take months if not years to do it by researching them lo and behold what do they have at the market place buy your journeyman adept and expert to by pass the research time so what is this about upgrades to ascension spells not being on the marketplace they are.
  3. Lil Mantis Member

If you don't mind me asking, what server and did you choose alliance or horde?
  4. Tooloose Active Member

Ashes of Creation seems like where it's at. Can't wait to establish a community up in the mountains and monopolize on the resources there and create a community for myself and become something like civilized tengu.
    RedvsBlue likes this.
  5. Atan Well-Known Member

Area52 - Horde
  6. isest Active Member

I find is it worth coming back to subjective. For some it might be others no so much. I come to the forums now once a week to see if there is a newsletter or sign of anything. I keep seeing the status quo. Its been over a week since I lasted logged into eq2. I have started plays SWKOTOR again. I find it relaxing that when you subscribe you get all the xpacs.