So When are we getting the AGI line revamp

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-joyhinia, Feb 15, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-joyhinia Guest

So the NDA is lifted so I can say we aren't getting this in Velious so when are we getting it?
    At fan faire druids were told they would revamp this line due to the charm and mez abilities being so meh
  2. ARCHIVED-hortefoutre Guest

We also still await the promised change to allow or HPS to be usefull in other setting than single healer heroic one.I wonder if the crazy hp pool in DOF are meant to solve this issue.
    Reading the notes i also conclude that the gap warden/fury is even getting larger since some druid AAs are clearly designed for an offensive druid.
    Nothing was done to balance the two druids, furies (offensive, ranged with dps bufs) are still better in the defensive role : more proactive (hibernate) , emergency heal ( back is the fray) , possibility to rgant heal/cure to someone and a self +10% potency buf.
    I also think that furies/inqui/defiler have a decent tree instead of the horrible cure tree that warden/mystic/templar get.
    My conclusion is that absolutely nothing as been made to balance healers. I won't betray on day 1 since the 15% crit mit buf of warden may help at the beginning of the expansion, but i will certainly do it sooner or later .... hierophantic genesis and the elemental group ward are certainly no match for all the furie abilities.