So what's this new PoP crafting quest everyone is talking about?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by The_Real_Wurm, Dec 13, 2017.

1. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

People are talking about a rare recipe scroll drop and are paying a lot of plat for already finished PoP heroic instances to go look for the ingredients and crafting tables.

So what's the deal?
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

The only 'crafting quests' I've seen so far come from rare drops off the last name in the heroic instances.
    Each 'plane' has a no-trade item that, when examined, yields a no trade recipe and gives you a 'tradeskill quest' to obtain the items for the recipe and make the items.
    All 4 recipes (that I've encountered in my groups.. I've only gotten 3) use the same 4 ingrediants.. 1 from flame, 1 from innovation, 1 from disease and 1 from torden.
    The items can only be crafted on a special 'hidden' forge in one of the instances.
    The Flame forge is in Obsidian Core and can only be accessed after the first name is killed and the elevator goes down one floor. This drains the lava from the entry way corridor, allowing you to go down and find the forge there. Heroic only, not in solo
    The disease forge is in the T2 disease zone (I always forget the name of which is which for disease) after you kill the 2nd name. It's on the island where you get the grotesque visage.
    I haven't found or heard where the torden or innovation forges are yet.
    Lateana likes this.