So several cloaks received updates this patch but...

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Arieva, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Arieva Well-Known Member

My SK's raid cloak still creates enough lag to piss off a good half my raid force. What I'd like to know is why? Please fix this!

I'm sure there are others that will chime in about their own cloak but I can't believe this one in particular wasn't the first addressed. What good is a raid wide effect when using it in a raid creates enough lag to basically make me have to tell the SK he can't wear it???
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

More use the raid-wide block, parry, deflect and.. wait for it... 5.1k ab mod :p with the lag too ;)
  3. Arieva Well-Known Member

I guess we're the only high end guild that still runs a SK...That's what it must be. Not enough of them left raiding to warrant a priority fix on it
  4. Flamace Active Member

Or, they could be rolling out the changes as they iron them out.
    Dude and Snikkety like this.
  5. Revanu Well-Known Member

mystic cloak still has the INCREDIBLE 2% boost to torpor and the amazing WDB buff. oh wait WDB is useless and movement speed is irrelevant.. GG
    Snikkety likes this.
  6. Fahker New Member

My main is mystic and the rune is a complete waste of time. the bloodjewel was just as good.. Most of the others get fervor boost or double atk on ability.. we get freaking weapon damage bonus overcap and it removes worthless debuffs from toropor, like -25 atk speed as if that will affect a lvl 100. Lets make a feed abt these..look at the rune defiler gets compared to mystic...
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

Aside from the fury/defiler cloaks, I think the healer cloaks are all pretty much a waste of time :(
  8. Melt Actually plays the game

The channeler one is pretty great
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

Good to know.
  10. Revanu Well-Known Member

I'm not much into complaining anymore, its pointless. Its more enjoyable to succeed with much less. Let torpor rune stand for all I care. I don't want nerfs for others in order to gain more for me.
  11. knine Well-Known Member

I have been asking them for last few weeks to re-look at it and have compelling reasons why it's useless in its current form. Started a thread then and of course for some good feed back and then just..well you know others who want it all lol. Shall see what happens. It's being looked at though.
  12. Kickya Active Member

just to be clear the CLOAKs were not changed but the rune Eth Rune

So several cloaks received updates this patch but...
    Mermut likes this.
  13. Healsu Active Member

OK back to the topic PLEASE FIX THE SK RUNE ITS HORRIBLE LAG. Shame to get a rune that makes 23 other people hate you for using it.
    Kioske likes this.
  14. Kioske Well-Known Member

Templar one isn't awful, but it isn't Defiler/Fury good.

Revanu, In combat run speed is not irrelevant. Nothing makes me more upset than -35% run speed while I'm jousting, keep your torpor away from me!
    The_Real_Wurm and Snikkety like this.
  15. xluciferx New Member

fixed that for you, 24/25 isn't high end and our sk is doing well enough without the cloak adorn despite it needing to be fixed along with all the bugs that are still rampant even this late in the expansion. if enough people leave there won't be anything to fix and they can use the wasted resources on other games that are clearly doing better (come to h1z1)
  16. Mermut Well-Known Member

The number of fights that require jousting are small... and not casting torpor during those fights is a much better fix than having the class cloak ability take it off.. since on most fights that debuff is totally meaningless.
  17. Arieva Well-Known Member

Nice troll but your point makes you sound dumb. trying to justify that a guild that is killing t4 is not high end these days or that an item that is clearly broken is ok just because the class should still do fine running without it. Go back to h1z1 please eq2 doesn't want or need you.
    Breta and Thilka like this.
  18. Revanu Well-Known Member

Fairly sure his statement was sarcastic, like 101% sure. the slow on torpor has beena nonissue since bards gained incombat movement speed. just sayin