So now that the AA mirrors are fixed.

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Lord Hackenslash, Sep 4, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Lord Hackenslash Guest

Is it possible to remove the lore tag from these or to make one that has the same appearance? i have 2 of these in my home because i like the look.

If there already is one in game with that look would someone mind posting it here so i know what i am looking for.

Thanks
  2. ARCHIVED-Ohiv Guest

I personally would love to have the lore tag removed and beable to craft as many mirrors as I want for my houses.
    The only mirror that I am aware of that is even remotely close to this would be the one off the TD tradeskill folks. It is close, it is still missing the bottom arrow if you go check it out, and it doesn't have the cool glowy effect if a profile is stored in the mirror. (yea I like effects /sigh)
  3. ARCHIVED-Zehl_Ice-Fire Guest

I think Domino said too bad for joo if you wanted to use them for decorating, you will have to get the Gorowyn TS faction one which is almost the same graphic.
  4. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Zehl_Ice-Fire wrote:
    Since that requires moving your residency to Garowyn in the current way of tradeskill society faction, that completely bars any Qeynos/Kelethin citizen from obtaining additional mirrors without either going through betrayal (and losing all spell/CA upgrades for the adventure class) or using a Garowyn crafting alt (option not available on a PvP server, I believe) to place them as a trustee.
  5. ARCHIVED-Maroger Guest

Zehl_Ice-Fire wrote:
    What is Freeport the only Tradeskill that does not get a nice mirror as a reward? Nice mirrors are available from Neriak, Gorowyn and even Qeynos - but not Freeport. Could we have one added in Freeport please?
  6. ARCHIVED-donilla Guest

I thought I read that only one mirror can contain a profile, and that any profiles stored in a second+ mirror would be stripped away. That implies that you can still have multiple lore items in your house via the usual mechanism, having someone else put one there. But also implies that the someone else would not be able to store any profiles?
  7. ARCHIVED-SilkenKidden Guest

I'd like my trustees to be able to hang their mirrors in our house and use them there.
  8. ARCHIVED-Maroger Guest

Silken@Butcherblock wrote:
    So would I.
  9. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

Well, now that only an AA respec can be stocked, I don't see a reason why the lore flag should remain. It was a way to fix the abuses but it's not anymore needed. On a side note, if you have several mirrors and decide to pack your house, can you put back the 2+ mirrors or only one ?