So I just pulled up a malleable loam (T3 rare)...

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Laute, Dec 23, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Laute Guest

Just hit 28 Dirge and pulled up a rare loam.

I'm not sure how much it's going for on the broker, but I intend to check it out later. I'm a jeweler, so I can do all the work myself. So spare me the opinions to just sell it and spend it on good gear when I hit 30.

That all having been said, I have to ask, as a mainly solo dirge, what spell would I get the most kick out of upgrading to ad3? I tend to use Luda's Wicked Warble a lot, along with my new toy, Cry of the Departed, but I'm considering just upgrading Bria's to ad3 for when I *do* group and because, well, it just feels right to upgrade. Opinions? If I do decide to keep it, I'd kind of like to get the most bang for my buck. Thanks in advance. ^^
  2. ARCHIVED-Whysprr_Wyrd Guest

Cry of the Departed is a good choice. It won't upgrade for 14 more levels, it's an indispensable solo tool.
    Frankly, Bria's is low on my list of things to upgrade. Outside of the uber-raiding context, whenever you use it it's more than sufficient to do the job, and if it's not there are always totems at a fraction of the cost.
    One thing about dirges, though, unlike, say, pet classes, where there are a few defined things you MUST upgrade, there's no single ability in the package that's make-or-break for us; you've got lots of tools and you have to use all of them well to be effective.
    Whysp
  3. ARCHIVED-Laute Guest

Thanks a ton. ^^ I was kind of leaning towards upgrading a damage ability, but was stuck between Luda's Wicked Warble and that.