So how is Luclin back together?

Discussion in 'History and Lore 2' started by Cusashorn, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Well this is the newest development about this moon , the post began because somebody was wondering why Luclin was whole again , and now we get to find out more about it .
    Dude likes this.
  2. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Well, it's also a tad confusing that there are societies there, outposts, and a major city. Now, I thought that the Duality said it was reformed through Chronomancy, aka rewinding time?
    Dude likes this.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Yeah I made this thread before I completed the Tears of Veeshan content, so i got to see the Tear of Veeshan being used to amplify Jorlak's chronomancy powers to restore the moon back in time.
    Dude, Breanna, Kaitheel and 1 other person like this.
  4. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Heavy chronomancy was involved.

Edit: Nevermind, I see you found the story in game.
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Ah, I didn't realize I had necro-posted the thread, but hey, always good to add info to a relevant thread in case some people search for it. I was kinda in the same place as you a couple years back (left after Cobalt Scar and came back while the game was on Kunark Ascending).

And welcome back, Cusahorn, I hadn't check the name of the poster, glad to see you back. You talked a lot about lore with my husband back in the day (Llogwey). he stopped playing altogether but I remember you.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

It's so nice to see that people are not just dust in the wind , but that they are remembered.
    Rosyposy, Kaitheel and Breanna like this.