Sleeper's Tomb:Unearthed Trash AOE's

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Daalilama, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Any chance of toning down the aoe's from many of the trash from the new Sleepers Tomb raid zone? I have seen from the drake trash in the zone double/tripple/quad dets in a matter of seconds....aside from a few of the end boses the trash aoe's tend to be ridiculously annoying and more of a pita especially if you see quad dets stacked within a few secs on your raid. Not sure if that was intended or not.
  2. Encori Active Member

It does seem like this zone has too much trash to clear, and it feels like the trash is more difficult than the named.
    Lots of nasty ae's and knockback + det is a nasty combo.
  3. Gargamol Member

There isn't too much trash in the zone IMO. The no hostile spells mechanic sucks everywhere it used and the place is lousy with it.

And the aoe's don't hit super hard, the problem is that there is they are synchronized. So you pull a group of 3, and you get 3 'feral claws' go off at once and 3 stacks trauma on you. Same thing happens with the 3set of goloms with their stomp attack.

ATM some will either need a some kind of aoe protection, a surge of warding, or just start the fight at range and joust until at least one is dead -- not sure if that is intended though.
  4. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Agreed.....I'm assuming the synchronization is off from what was intended.
  5. ZUES Well-Known Member

I have to agree with Daal. Don't mind hard content what-so-ever, but irritating and hard are two different things. The AoE's need to be toned down just a tab because the named are far easier than the trash. PS - when we ask for hard we mean like 4 rune Theer strat type of hard. ;)
    Wigg likes this.
  6. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

This.
    Was the same back with HM Drunder trash when first released, multiple elemental AE's meant you died quite badly with groups of 4 mobs.
    I'd rather there was 1 really hard AE that you could do something about (Stoneskins etc), than 4 AE's that hit within 2 seconds and very little you can do about.