Sleepers tomb contested

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by bsod, Dec 10, 2012.

1. bsod Member

Just wondering if the massive mana drain is intended I have been in this zone twice both times my grp was the only one there and my coercer need to use my raid power spec as mana flow wasn't enuff to keep my grp up...also seems like a dead zone due to the mana drain. We got a disco 3weeks after the x-PAC and I'm on Freeport
  2. Littleharmonic New Member

You got the disco's because the zone is useless to do
  3. Estred Well-Known Member

Yeah no one runs ST-Contested the power drains are just stupid and it discourages people from running it when they can just get Solo gear that's better anyway which makes no sense to me.
  4. Arieste Well-Known Member

Yeah, zone terrible, no heroic quests, loot pretty much same as solo or (the much easier) group instances. Really no point to do this zone other than for shineys.
  5. ZUES Well-Known Member

Have not even been to this zone yet but mainly because I hear the gear is horribad.
  6. Glassjaw Active Member

I try and run through this zone whenever I can for the yellow adorns, green adorn XP and the x2 dragon at the end tends to drop nice red adorns.
  7. ZUES Well-Known Member

Maybe ill throw a group together and check it out today thanks.
  8. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

Haven't been and have no desire to go due to above reasons.
  9. Skeezie Active Member

You can pull so one person has to eat the first aoe (I send a merc) - but if timing isn't just right, the entire group gets it. aoe's can be interrupted but yes, a huge pain. Reminds me of CoA when it first was released - aoe's on the trash just made it annoying to the point of why run it. CoA had it so you needed a leather healer to group cure the elemental aoe - ST has it so you need a coercer/illy.