Sleeper's Tomb Charms, War Runes

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-Shotneedle, Sep 18, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Shotneedle Guest

So...

You added a zone. That drops war runes, that are mostly the good ones from what I've heard so far. Then none of the items (that we've seen so far, I'm not sure if anyone has killed the hard mode mob yet) have red slots.

What?
  2. ARCHIVED-slippery Guest

It isn't that bad a thing really. You can run this and get runes for your Drunder gear instead of having to go back to Kael
  3. ARCHIVED-Vash854 Guest

HM drops red slot belts and charms.
  4. ARCHIVED-Crychtonn Guest

Do the old rare Kael war runes drop? (Velium Cipher, Velium Dominion, Benefaction, Storm Essence etc)

All we got were crappy Manalink, Deathless Devotion, Torrent of Toxins crap. The old common drop runes.
  5. ARCHIVED-Hennyo Guest

One thing I found very weird about this whole red slot thing with this zone was that the final HM named drops 4 charms, 2 scout / fighter, and 2 mage / priest ones. The thing about these charms is tho, they have a set bonus for having both of them, and one has a red slot, and the other one in the set doesn't.
  6. ARCHIVED-slippery Guest

Crychtonn wrote:
    Yes, the good ones drop
    Not sure if the ones from Sullon/Tallon/Vallon drop, I hope so
  7. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

Storm Essence and Eye of Rallos dropped for us.
    So yes, some of the better runes are dropping, now if we only had more viable items to place them on.
  8. ARCHIVED-Vash854 Guest

Ulrichvon wrote:
    Just want to say, made my day lol.
  9. ARCHIVED-Evolt Guest

Since my initial post was not constructive enough. Allow me to refrase before moderating.
    [IMG]
    The first 2 items are from revamped Drunder. the other items are from HM sleepers tomb.
    Why is there only 1 white slot on the belt? Also why do some of the charms have redslots and other don't? was this intended? If not, please fix.

edit: All got fixed ty