Sleeper's Tomb, Chapter 1 Begins Next Week!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Windstalker, Sep 12, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Denon Guest

I read the requirements are you need to be 92? Are the requirements also that you raid, or is there content here for the casual L92 PUG also?
    I like how SS has solo, contested, casual group, HM group, and raid versions of content. I hope SOE continues to follow that pattern so raiders, HM and casual players all has content available for them.
  2. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Denon wrote:
    The requirement for the first quest in the CoE Signature series (which is being called a prelude) is 92. I was able to enter Sleeper's Tomb and get the quest at 90. Probably will be rough for folks who haven't met the aa requirement to level past 90, though.
  3. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

You don't get the whole story if you solo from what I've seen. And even if you raid, you still have no guarantee that you'll get the story. Raising my raid toon was a whirlwind, I never was able to read as much as I wanted, and I lost much of the storyline along the way. Yeah, I have access, but it feels empty, like cotton candy when you want a meal.
    I've complained about this many times, have given several ideas of how low level and casual players (solo to group) are able to have the storyline if they want it. Too many storylines end in raids, and is partially why I raid, the story. Even being a raider I still don't find all of it since I tend to solo due to RL taking much of my time.
    Again, how about a questline where low level on up can get the story that's unfolding in the world of Norrath? They're asked to go look and search areas where fights have been rumoured to happen. Have it scale or be fightless.
    There's much in the world storyline that I missed out on in my years of playing since launch. The majority is due to not being a raider. Now that I am, I'm still missing huge chapters. And doing this third hand, as in searching on the net for any info as well as scouring the lore section of this forum, really is disappointing. I want to see dialog from the quests, but all I find is description or the ending dialog of the quest, the small cliffnotes of what you just did.
    No, this isn't whining. I'm just speaking up because others have also mentioned wanting to participate in the world storylines, from low level on up.
  4. ARCHIVED-Foxblade_SithLord Guest

I know i cant wait for to try it out but if it is level 92 only i wouldnt be able to, trying to get 280 aa's is so boring i rarely ever play that toon anymore, if i can play it at level 90 then i will
  5. ARCHIVED-Grycks Guest

Could you please make the prequel quest obtainable by lower levels please? I'm short on time and not sure I'll be able to get to 92 before the quest is gone.
  6. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

It's not a prequel but the first step of a signature from what Cronyn said, so the quest won't go away.
    That is, if you're speaking about "Unexpected Consequences"
    http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=522143
    Cronyn wrote: