Skyshrine GH

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Omshanti, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Omshanti Member

I'm having such a headache decorating this hall... does anyone have any ideas to toss my way? I don't want to decorate the breakout areas, though I do have teleport pads to it just incase I change my mind. I'm trying to stick with the original feel, and not do a complete cover-up... mainly because it's a high flying zone. I'd love to see anyone's finished hall for inspiration.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is Skyshrine your guild name or a specific type of hall? If the latter, I don't think I've seen one... :-/

Yeah, I know, terribly helpful. Anyone else (hopefully more knowledgeable)? :)

Uwk
  3. Omshanti Member

It's the type of guildhall. It's based on the zone of the same name. It does have 4 dedicated buildings set in a large open courtyard. The courtyard is a bit of a pain because the ground is uneven, the buildings aren't completely squared off, and there are areas of grass separated by stone walkways. It's fairly oppressive looking tbo. I'd get a different hall, but we put a hella ton of DB cash into buying it because it comes with a dragon that gives a free xp potion once a week.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whoa! Very cool. :D

How can we access it to visit; right off the Antonica/Commonlands docks, like the other big fancy ones? :)

Uwk