Skygge Shapechange

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by EQ2Veteran, Dec 17, 2019.

1. EQ2Veteran New Member

Hi,

is there a Chance to hide the Illusion Form for Skygge ? I want to see my normal Character!

My Settings for hide any Illusion Forms is set. And the Hide for Horses at any time, too.

Thanks
    Breanna, Navarre and Svenone like this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

:confused:
    Forced illusion form?
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

So, putting another mount in the appearance slot DOES 'hide' the illusion.. if you have mounts showing
    BUT, it then doesn't honor 'hide mounts during combat' settings and the appearance mount shows all the time.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Same thing with the Inner Dragon "mount" that we earned during Dragon Attack. I got it for a low level character on an alt account, just because that account doesn't have any per-character flying mounts. I used a pair of tinkered wings for appearance, but those wings appear ALL the time and for ALL players, regardless of turning mounts off.

It's not honoring their own system. I find it disturbing, because I personally would prefer not to see these huge dragons around, standing on Santa and various quest givers.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. EmJay Well-Known Member

I didn't like the Inner Dragon because of not being able to hide it and have it show only when flying. And now I have another mount that does the same thing. BAD IDEA!! This needs to be fixed, please. I don't want to wear illusions. I don't like them. Stop making me have them!!
  6. Perciful Active Member

Both Mounts received with the different BOL packs do not obey rendering command in Display Options. If you use Umbra or Skygge you will be stuck with their illusion. You can place a different mount in the appearance slot, but again you are also stuck with that illusion. Closest thing i can get to something I can live with are wings in the Mount appearance slot..... but in the end I just gave up and went back to an old Mount.
    Juraiya likes this.
  7. Carynn Well-Known Member

Might want to add this to the Bug page, so we can all vote for it to be fixed.
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.