Fixed Internally Skygge Mount

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Agulo, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Agulo Member

3 issues with the Skygge Mount/Illusion....
    1. When equipped Skygge mount ignores every option/command to hide illusion form
    2. When appearance mounts are selected, the appearance mount ignores every option/command to hide mounts. With Skygge set as active mount and an appearance mount slotted, the appearance mount shows continuously.
    3. With Skygge mount equipped, toons are rendering invisible while in guild hall and certain instances. Invisible to self and to other players.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

The current fix is to hide illusions on your character sheet options and then equip an appearance mount. I use the disks for appearance because they are low profile.
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Sigrdrifa like this.
  3. Agulo Member

Yeah, tried that last night, and it still fails to hide. Hide illusions is checked, as well as "never render mounts" in the display settings
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

And you have a mount in the appearance slot?
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Agulo Member

yes! tried multiple appearance mounts and all of them continue to render. Don't have the Nilborian mount that was suggested in Discord
  6. Jinksie Well-Known Member

I've had a similar issue. I have the Skygge mount equipped, with an earth mount from last expansion as my appearance mount. The mount does not go away when you are swimming - it acts like you are riding a horse underwater. It does seem to go away appropriately when in combat.
  7. Agulo Member

Yeah mine continues to show even in overland combat. Only place its hidden properly so far is the TS Shik'nar instance. All other solo zones ive run it reverts to the Skygge illusion, except GH where im just invisible! lol
  8. Jaeded Well-Known Member

Experiencing same issues with Skygge mount.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  9. silex New Member

QUESTION: Has any one else tried to use a mount leveling potion on Skygge and it not work ?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  10. Aranie Member

When I use the Skygge mount, my appearance mount (wings) shows even though I have "never show" checked off in options and I can see mounts on other people. This will be a disaster for me in raids. I am lagged out enough as it is but to have to look at everyone's mounts will be ridiculous. Please fix this issue!
    Lateana, Sigrdrifa, Breanna and 5 others like this.
  11. Golum Active Member

Yep, same issue.
    Sigrdrifa, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  12. Zylara Well-Known Member

As above, Skygge mount is overwriting our hide mounts option, need this fixed plz (and still having problem of my wiz having her hide illusion check box unticked everytime i log on, shes a Fae and I use Blessing of Xegony for shrinkage and to overwrite mount forms plus I use Jann Magi and Mystic Moppet Billy)
    Sigrdrifa, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  13. Dristlin Member

It also over rides Blessing of Xernogy from fae flight quest.
    Sigrdrifa and Cyrrena like this.
  14. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I'm using the Skygge mount and I can't see it. Blessing of Xeg is still working for me. (I had to relog yesterday to get it or billy to shrink me though)
    Maybe change the order you cast them and see if you can get it to work like that.
  15. Sharann Well-Known Member

Same issue as above. Cannot hide any mount and any illusion form is not showing.
    Sigrdrifa and Breanna like this.
  16. Breanna Well-Known Member

Same for me too
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  17. Jaeded Well-Known Member

Please, please fix this. Skygge is one ugly-*** mount that I would not be caught dead looking like and is currently unusable with any appearance mount, unless you want your mount always showing. For me it even shows during combat. We paid extra for this ugly mount whose appearance isn't anything like a mount, easier to create an illusion than an actual mount that requires riding animation I'm guessing. Please just fix it so appearance works with 'never show mount' option. A lot of us are very picking about our characters appearance and spend time and money to create a look that we think suits our character. We would just like to maintain our appearance while using the new higher stat mount.
    Sigrdrifa, Breanna, Plizzo and 3 others like this.
  18. Plizzo New Member

What Jaeded said. I have my toons the way I really like them and would be nice to have them back. The GH invisibility was fun at first messing with people but, fun's over and would like to see it fixed.
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Mine no longer works with Blessing of Xegony. If I'm using both I can't land, which makes things a bit tricky.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  20. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello,

i agree to all here , the point of apeariance is no matter fact but the issuse that you cant hide the mount matters.
    Its horrible if 10 or people with shown mount are hiding the NPCs more worse situation we are getting in Raid if 24 people are on the mount, becuase of best stats so far and all have mounts schown or thier illusions of it.
    If we have the Stadrat UI and all custom UIs have option too, to hide mount why dont it runs fine.
    For me i never show mounts the are only shown if i am flying onand that is the only action i want to see it.

Pls Fix this fast until we are ready for Raid , Raid with all mounts shown will be a tota mess.

Helfiren
    Argosunited, Sigrdrifa and Breanna like this.