Skyfire's Over The Hill

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by iceverything, Jan 5, 2021.

1. iceverything Master of Respawning

Over The Hill is a guild of the 'mature'. We are looking for individuals that are looking for their forever home.

We are rebuilding for a NEW YEAR! We are looking for QUALITY NOT QUANTITY.
    We are a casual guild that makes no great demands on the members.
    We game to enjoy ourselves and our guild mates nothing else.
    We ask our members to help where they can when a mate is in need.
    We look for people that wish to share in the experiences of Norrath life. Social people are welcome. If you are a loner, we have a place for you as well.
    We take part in all aspects of the game but raids at this time. When enough show interest, the raids will begin.
    We keep our game simple and stress free.

If you think this is your forever home, please send Serifa a tell OR any member for more information or an invite.

At Over The Hill we take a licking and keep on ticking! Come lick a tick with us. Wait What?
    Come see ticks lick and... WHO wrote this? Come join OTH where ticks lick what they want!
    BLEH! Join us or not we have more than just ticks I promise! We got a hall! :p

/bow
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  2. Exotwo Member

I was told by some friends that your guild hall was... a little messy...
  3. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Pshawww!! Exotwo ... Over The Hill Guild Hall is NEAT AS A TICK LICKIN' PIN!! I know I am a member. I am an SPless member which I lament and I just found out that to get Guild SP with Over The Hill you do Heritage and some other kinda fancy Quests; but was assured by in charge personnel that SP doesn't matter and nobody is judged by it. Still I am gonna find some of those fancy quest to have at least SUM SP kashay. (cache? sp?)

But it is actually my favorite guild among the ones my 21 Characters on Skyfire and Kaladim (OK Kaladim 2 girls don't guild). It is lovely and the first thing you get to do when entering is play with the Tinkered Autowagon Toy .. so that's good for stress relief after a hard day of questing. There are many different sites N rooms = Hand Wash Room for washing hands often that has tubs, shower, urinals, toilets, lockers, sinks, coffins to nap in. Buff Room where the Shiny Kat Guy is - he's the Groundskeeper and there are the homing portals of some members, trophies for homes. The Courtyard has your typical fare = courtyard GODS, Spell Granting Stations,, Horde of the Scaleborn, etc. Gamblin' N Meeting Room AKA the O-Zone is one of my favorite haunts. There's also Hall of Heroes with Shissar and other statues. We have a Safe Fall Practice Station which believe me is a wicked fall if you miss the springy pad thingie at the bottom. And then of course there are the usual Banking, Trading, Marketing Rooms and Crafting Hall. It is overall a really fun and prosperous guild hall at Over The Hill. I encourage anyone to join us there for fun and relaxation! And it ISN'T messy in the least ... not a tick licking a stick on a brick nor a glick outa place!!!
    Pixistik likes this.
  4. Renog New Member

So much licking
  5. puppybreath Active Member

You got a problem with licking?
  6. grumpius New Member

so who would i chat with about guild?
    im eastern standard time... trying to play couple hours evenings lik 8-10
    thanks
  7. BrickyDD New Member

I have been playing for awhile now and have yet to add my character to a guild. Was wondering if this guild would be interested in another new guild member?