Skyfire Server

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by DragonRider, Mar 22, 2018.

1. DragonRider New Member

Hi all,

Not new to the game but new to forums. Been playing off and on since 2009. Anyway, I'm having a problem and wonder if anyone else is having the same. I played for a little while this morning and everything was fine. I logged out to character select and the game crashed. I finally got the crash fixed but now it's saying that Skyfire is down. Is anyone else having the same problem?
  2. DragonRider New Member

[IMG]

This is the image I'm getting right now. Anyone else have this problem, or, a solution? Thanks in advance.
  3. DragonRider New Member

Ok, this is strange. Screenshot above shows what I'm getting when I log in yet when I hit play it puts me into the game but won't allow me to change characters.
  4. Hash Member

Try logging in using the client app instead of launchpad. That will typically fix it. Good luck!
  5. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I have never seen that image. It looks a lot like some sort of hostage situation. I would report it directly to Customer service and post it in Discord.
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

I wish I'd seen this earlier so I might be able to tell you something.

All I'm seeing right now is the Photobucket warning that you've used all your free picture posting for the time being (happens when you post a lot of photos in a relatively short amount of time it seems).

Hopefully hash's suggestion worked.
  7. elflover Well-Known Member