Skyfire, how alone would I be?

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Vashaar, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Vashaar Member

I am tempted to roll a new toon on Skyfire, but am wondering how alone I would be starring at level 1. Also, since most guilds very well established, it there even a plave in end game for newer players? I have numerous toons on server, but feel I need to start over because I have been away so long. Any advice?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Soara2 like this.
  2. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Skyfire server you might try Over the Hill guild. My friend is the guild leader. Would offer mine up, but I am the only one in it besides RL family that don't play anymore. As far as is there a place for end game as a new player, that depends on you. How much effort you want to put in. Personally, I don't want to and I am not even new or returning. I just don't want to put in the effort. I would rather level up my alts atm. I log in sometimes on my day off and PL people for free for an hour or two. I can do this on Majdul, Skyfire, or Halls of Fate. You just have to either post your game name and server or send me a message with that. I have too many characters to friend or list tbh. So easier this way. I am off Tuesday and Wednesday this week.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good place to take this might be the Guild forum, but if the Over the Hill guild is good for you, go for it! :) As far as end game goes, I usually only get the expacs nowadays for the new prestige houses and building block sets, and I wait until September, when they go on half-off sale (getting a Collector's Edition expac for half off is worth the wait! :D). I've run a couple of toons a little ways through Maldura, but I haven't even touched Kunark Ascending, let alone anything since then. :-/

Cool stuff from there, though; I think it was when they started offering the half-off sales. :)

Uwk
    who pretty much specializes in creating lowbee toons ;)
    Breanna and Soara2 like this.