Skyfire Down??

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Melkior, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Melkior Well-Known Member

I just got kicked from game and haven't been able to get back in. Anyone else having issues? All my other connectivity appears to be working.
  2. Seryndipity Active Member

Apparently we all are. Guild was raiding, lost connection to server. Came back in, raid was disbanded and raid instance was reset after clearing it. Down again. Fix our server DB
  3. Listeriaz New Member

Yep...
  4. Francoise Member

Yes, seems to just be Skyfire.
  5. Aaak New Member

yup I cant get back in either
  6. Caith Developer

We are investigating where Skyfire is hiding, we'll update you as soon as we find where it went.
    Majesty and santargria like this.
  7. Cuedywene Member

It's down for me as well. I knew moving to Skyfire was a mistake. Let's go back to Permafrost!!!
    Dude likes this.
  8. Cuedywene Member

Woot thanks!!! See if you find any extra plat you can associate with my account while you're at it. Thanks....ur da best!!!
  9. Majesty Active Member

Not just skyfire, halls of fate not letting you log in either. Just sits with a logging into character but never finishes. This one doing it too Caith. Thanks for checking into it. :)
  10. Yashi New Member

Blame the eclipse. Seems like a reasonable explanation...even though it is about a week out.
  11. Cuedywene Member

created a toon on Fallen Gate and stuck at "Entering world as (insert new awesome name here)...."

Think the problems are a bit more widespread.
  12. Caith Developer

We are aware that the issue is causing time-outs for other servers when zoning, we're taking a look at that as well.
    santargria likes this.
  13. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Lot of people crashing while zoning on HoF server, too.
  14. Visper New Member

shouldn't server status show as down? just because it's plugged in it does not mean its working
  15. Melkior Well-Known Member

Back up now.