Skyfire and other servers Down?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Miroh, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Miroh Well-Known Member

Is the Skyfire and Maj'Dul server down? I kept losing connection and finally when it booted me to character select, only my TLE characters remained. Even selecting the character at the patcher isn't getting me through. Saying server never responded.

Edit: Maj'Dul character is there and TLE but no others.
  2. Jakaal80 New Member

Ditto, my Halls of Fate characters are there, but no Skyfire
  3. DEATHMYST New Member

in the middle of experts and lost all my skyfire char. is it down? support said it is up
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

I heard that when people buy kronoes too far below the going rate that it affects the server's power source. :rolleyes:
  5. Miroh Well-Known Member

Hah!! I have enough kronos to allow for a secondary power source!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  6. puppybreath Active Member

YEAH what he said! :p
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  7. Jasdip New Member

ooooo Miroh, it's all your fault!! ;-)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Miroh Well-Known Member

It usually is.
  9. Jasdip New Member

Anyone going through withdrawal yet?
  10. Miroh Well-Known Member

I'm over on Maj'Dul watching their drama unfold about whether or not Jesus is real.
  11. Dude Well-Known Member

Roll a toon on FG. By the time you reach level 3, Skyfire should be back up. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Jasdip like this.
  12. Miroh Well-Known Member

I have one on one of the older TLE servers. It was packed when it first launched....had 2 people last time I logged in and did a "/who all" lol
  13. Dude Well-Known Member

I tried TLE, but it wasn't for me. I just like my /claim stuff too much.
  14. Miroh Well-Known Member

Huh, well maybe I will leave this Maj'Dul religious bickering and go to greener lands! Just made a monk!
  15. puppybreath Active Member

I got a whole guild on FG for back up. What withdraw? :rolleyes:
  16. Ducky72558 New Member

DayBreak on a break Skyfire is still down this is my and many others prime playing time
  17. Miroh Well-Known Member

Ug, I won't be playing on Fallen Gate for long. Its already up to level 80. Just gonna play for whatever claims if there is one. I wish they would make a TLE server that doesn't move past level 50. And another one that is level 50 but PvP. And never release an expansion. I think a T5 server would be new comer friendly. Instead of this cluster f*** of stats and quest that make most not even want to attempt to understand.
    Jasdip likes this.
  18. Pickleweasle Member

MIROH!!! What did you do to Skyfire? Did "You Know Who" log in and melt down in spam at you?
  19. Pickleweasle Member

Guess I go log in some other accounts and see what I can set on fire.
  20. puppybreath Active Member

DB What did you do to Skyfire you didnt do to the other servers, undo THAT. OR what didnt you do to Skyfire you did to the other servers, do THAT. In any case do something and get Skyfire back up and running. You got my account showing logged in now.

Give us SOMETHING DB o_O ETA maybe?
    How bout.... 'We are working on finding a fix.' Dont leave us hanging :eek: