SKYFIRE -2 New Players seeking Newbie friendly Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Synergy Blaize, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Synergy Blaize New Member

Hubby & Wife returning after a 13 yr absence. We played for a couple of years back then.
    We are Australians, but keep odd hours due to shift-work.

Would love to find a Guild that could answer some of the Basic & Silly Newbie questions.
    So far, we haven't subscribed to Daybreak monthly, so have no access to any ingame chat channels :(
  2. Choot Member

Welcome back!

My wife and I did the same thing about 4 months back and are enjoying the game again.

If at all possible I would recommend jumping into either the current TLE (Kaladim) or trying out the new server that launches today (Nov. 5). There will be a lot of players on both and many guilds or new guilds that are very helpful to players like yourself.

Note the TLE just launched Kingdom of Sky and there are still many low level players working to catch up and even guilds that are focused on helping new players catch up.

Rivervale will be brand new effective today and will have a lot of burst energy as people jump in to experience that "new car" feel and smell of a new server.

Good luck with whatever you decide!
    Synergy Blaize and Breanna like this.
  3. Raff Well-Known Member

They are not subscribers yet, Choot. All of those options you listed require a sub.

I suggest using the "looking for guild" option on the server of your choice. Will be the "shield" icon on the bottom taskbar or in the drop down bar on the left.
    Synergy Blaize likes this.
  4. Choot Member

I"m aware. Just listing best options for coming back to the game after a multi year break and finding a guild for that can support lower levels. Not of lot of fellow newbs on existing servers so my wife and I subscribed and have enjoyed our guild on Kaladim quite a bit.
  5. Synergy Blaize New Member

Thank You to both Choot & Raff for your replies!
    Definitely food for thought... I will talk to Hubby :)

Thank you once again!
  6. Xisbus New Member

If you're still looking on Skyfire, Geared for War is currently recruiting and we have several members that play odd hours. Most of the guild is currently made up of people just returning to EQ2, or trying it out for the first time.
  7. Synergy Blaize New Member

Just an update....
    We subbed today & have chatted to people ingame.
    It's opened up the World of Norrath for us.

For now we are staying on Skyfire & watching the Guild recruiters page to see if a Guild compliments our timezone.
    We are Mystiq and Bygnome ingame.

Thank you for your replies here. It seems like a supportive & friendly Community. :)
    Saints and Breanna like this.
  8. Thainze New Member

Hi, Vae Victus is an old guild that is reforming. We have players mostly from Europe and the US. We seem to be most active from about 3 AM PST to 7 PM PST. We accept people of all levels and are glad to help newbies and returnies. (actually anyone who needs help. Contact any guild recruiter who is on and we can see if we are a fit for you. We have a few husband/wife pairs including my wife and me in the CST.
  9. Clintsat Well-Known Member

You should look up The Forgotten Souls on Skyfire. It is a large guild with folks active 24/7.