SK - Adorns Recommendations

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Drona, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Drona Well-Known Member

Hi,

Returned after 3 years and all confused about adorns! Anyone like to give me best and/or second in slot recommendations for SK adrons please? I am after white/orange/greens etc.

Thanks in advance!
  2. Earar Well-Known Member

white : health and/or potency (planar 20,7% health/109% potency - or proving ground health adorns)
    also panda adorns (tol ren)

orange : the 4 adorns from proving ground (glory, witness, championship, juxtaposition), pingyuan diqu set for health, paixao set for mit/fervor, also ascension class runes from panda ?

the proving ground ones can be grinded (now through PG or PQ), the orange sets come from lucky drops in chest while doing heroics (or solo).

green, finger et'kalysh, for neck, depends what u can find/afford --> Ghiosk/glox/warsilik ? I guess it's hard or impossible to get the tinkering one

et'kalysh was a mission crate reward from KA, glox, gorius and warsilik were drops from mobs --> gorius the rarest, comes from raid
    Drona likes this.
  3. Mathafern Well-Known Member

These days I would say the three doublecast whites from PG are pretty useful.

I personally go with health over potency on the other whites; I might get more DPS the other way around but when you have a ton of HP some fights are just much easier; you don't have to worry about getting kicked to death in The Source for instance.
    Drona likes this.
  4. Drona Well-Known Member

thanks guys for the info!

People talk about couple of adorns which you can only get now on IoR server. Which are those please and do you really need them?
  5. Mathafern Well-Known Member

They probably mean Death's Advance (SK class cloak rune, fervor, boosts and lengthens Death March) and Rune of Mysteries (15 fervor) which were part of the summer ethereal coin madness. Need? No. Nice to have? Yep. As usual with the summer event, those who took part have a slight edge over those who didn't.
    Drona likes this.
  6. Kayas Member

I am curious to know about this too, what is the LoR server. What exacly are the adorns. What exaclty do you have to do to get the coins there? Why are they not on every server?
  7. Drona Well-Known Member

Ah thanks for the info. They look really nice! Is the summer event still going on the IoR server?

From the info I gathered, I have to buy the tokens (on broker) on the IoR server and move the toon to my server. Since those tokens are heirloom, give them to my main and buy the runes using the tokens?

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Rune_of_Mysteries
    http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Death's_Advance
  8. Drona Well-Known Member

I don't know the full details on this either other than what I posted above.
  9. Kayas Member

Can someone fill us in. I would like these runes. A step by step would be great.
  10. Rubick Well-Known Member

Create a character on the Isle of Refuge server. Sell kronos and buy at least 330 sathirian coins (that will get you the important stuff). Wait 30 days and transfer that character to whatever server your main is on. Transfer the coins to your main and buy the stuff from the summer ethereal vendor outside Nye'Caelona in Obulus Frontier.
    Kayas and Drona like this.