SK AA help

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Khraag, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Khraag New Member

Hello, I was toying with the idea to coming back to EQ2 and I had a lvl 70 ish Troll SK.
    I don`t have much AA yet and I plan on mainly Soloing because I don`t think I will be able to find many ppl to level up, so I figured I wanted to have an AA build to max out my damages to farm mobs faster with my AoEs and such.

I know ppl will say don t play a fighter if you want to DPS, but I like the Hybrid Melee with dots and AOE necromantic spell style. And I just love Death March and Pestilence spell...

Anyhow, if someone could give advice to max out my DPS with AA, here what I wanted to do with my AAs:
    http://www.beetny.com/eq2aa/#GU101;...2010230@33@3001t1a!050@3505050@45@30015@40@31

Thanks for the help :)
  2. Tagorrah New Member

I don't know the first thing about setting up a Shadowknight's AA, but the Server Solo profile got me to level 110 as a Zerker.
    You can easily solo Agnostics using your AoE spells even if you aren't wearing current level gear. Once you hit level 95 it doesn't take long to get to 100 doing the Tranquil Sea quests. Then the PoM Sig line/Faction Grind will get you to 110 using the gear from Tishan's box. Once you hit 110 and do a few quests your AA will skyrocket. I think I got my last 6 points off of one turn in.
    Don't forget u.eq2wire.com to see what other people are running.