Sissra Rune - To Speak like as a Dragon

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Thesa, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Thesa New Member

Good Day,

In The Obelisk of Lost Souls, third floor upon clicking the scroll for the Sissra Rune there is no quest update. I still have the line to loot the Sissra Rune. I have zoned out, camped out, went back to click the scroll again and I receive no quest update. Please advise as to what I need to do to get the quest update for this rune. So far I have had no trouble with the other runes.

Character: Thesa
    Server: Skyfire
    Date attempted: Mar 21, 2020
  2. Thesa New Member

Any guidance available? Thank you.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

It's been forever since I did that quest so not sure if it's bugged or not. Have you done it on any other characters? They have a tablet that is heirloom now so you don't have to run around and collect all the ruins. Only other thing I can think is make sure you are in the right location iirc there was a spot in Obelisk that had one like upstairs/downstairs room it took me a bit to figure that out. Check the location on wiki and zam and see if they match what you have. That's about it.
  4. Thesa New Member

Hi Breanna, thanks for the guidance. I did check Wiki and Zam for the Obelisk and I matched both locations. Only one location is not updating. This is the first toon on the account to run this quest. Guess I could try it on another toon.
    Breanna likes this.