Siphon Souls issue

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Wazeau, Apr 20, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Wazeau Guest

I recently upgraded my T9 siphon souls to a master version. Its driving me crazy! Prior to now, if I used one of the spells it generates, the next time I get that spell it would fill in the hot bar in the exact same position, brightening up and showing the "1" letting me know its available. Ever since I upgraded, the "new" version sometimes takes up an empty spot on the hotbar instead of refilling its old place. When I look at the new one, sometimes its Master, and sometimes is Apprentice! Sometimes I will end up with two ready and available - one the t9 apprentice version, one the t9 master version. FYI I never even used the apprentice version of the T9 spell because I was using the old T8 master until I got the T9 master. I have even wiped out the entire hot bar, went through my spell book showing all ranks, used up every version of each siphoned spell making sure NONE of any tier were available, then went out and killed junk until I got new versions of each on my hotbar. And gah! Some Master, some Apprentice, and some BOTH! How can I get apprentice versions when I have the master spell?
    Has anyone else experienced anything with the t9 master version? I don't get how I can be generating apprentice versions with the master spell...