Siphon of Souls - Can we PLEASE be able to stacks of souls

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Germs666, Mar 22, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Germs666 Guest

It would be great to have the soul abilities at our disposal at any given time. We should be able to carry more than one soul of each type as we become more powerful Necromancers.

It would also add a lot of flavor to class as we'd all be out stealing souls to use at our disposal!
    Can we increase the amount of souls that we can stack in our spell book?
  2. ARCHIVED-Rhadamanthys Guest

This would be nice. There could be a couple things they could do: either allow multiple charges, make it so that you get one of the abilities that you don't already have (otherwise you have to cast it like 50 times to get all your charges again), or make it so that the abilities can only be used while the debuff is on a mob (but unlimited times). All of these could be an AA choice, if they feel it is necessary.
  3. ARCHIVED-Nrgy Guest

Rhadamanthys wrote:
    I like your B soulution a lot... I don't reallly like A and I doubt SOE would either.
    SoS is quite a powerful spell as it is now.
    • Its a decent Debuff unto itself
    • Its one of the Tainted Heal triggers
    • It grants 6 tempory (in charges) spells
      • PBAoE
      • Pet
      • DOT
      • Heal
      • Buff
      • Debuff
    • It has upgrades as you level (Levels 52, 72, 82)
    • It can be Mastered up from Journeyman
      • This makes a huge difference in the output of the temporary spell
    • You can STACK UP each of the 3 level breaks spells next to each other
      • example you can have 3 of the PBAoE and 3 of the Heals and 3 of the Pets, etc
      • You can use the lower version of the temporary's on higher level content.
      • You can use the higher version of the temporary's on lower level content.