Sinking Sands xp ? And t-rex looking Meathooks ?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Geroblue, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Okay, kinda busy today.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

If you are using your subbed account, you can also go to Sundered Frontier and get the Days of Summer questline from Yun Zi the panda right near the Spires, after completing Days of Summer 2017, you can get Evania, she is a Battle Priest, she is a very good healer and a darn good fighter as well, I still use her almost exclusively. All you have to do for the Days of Summer questlines are visit different points of interest and the waypoints are listed on the EQ2 Traders Corner, here are the links for 2017, 2018, and 2019:

http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=q310&menustr=060000000000

http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=q455&menustr=060000000000

http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=q575&menustr=060000000000

Another note on these questlines, upon completion of Days of Summer 2017 you can buy a deed for a prestige house and upon completion of Days of Summer 2018 you can buy a deed for a different prestige house. There are also decoration packs for each week and armor, weapons, and adornments and such but you will not be able to see those until you are the appropriate level to use them. The items can be purchased from the smaller panda Pas Yu and are all 0 copper. Only one character needs to complete the questlines and it will unlock the ability to purchase the items for the entire account including any future characters you may create on any server including Test. You must complete Days of Summer 2017 before you can start Days of Summer 2018 and you must complete Days of Summer 2018 before you can start Days of Summer 2019.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Fascinating. I think you or someone else mentioned Yun Zi before, but all I could remember was 'go see the panda'.

I'll print to pdf and copy the links to text files. Thanks !
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

My current subbed account has characters of 17th and 23rd level...

That account does have one 110 adv level item I can use. I see level 100 is needed for the rewards.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I created a new character and at 7th level, went up to 110.

Went in Sinking Sands... I could get two of the coordinates, but not all 3. I did wave my mouse pointer around to see if anything hjighlighted. X, Y, and Z I think.

Anyway, I managed to find -1319, no colose to -185, and near -330.

I'll try again on Monday or Tuesday. And I did look for the small monkey icon. Only found 3 'a small curious monkey' NPCs, but that wasn't it.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You are quite welcome.

Just open your map and type the waypoint coordinates in the bar at the top, then hit path and you should get a wisp to the spot. And then if it doesn't update, I just walk around the general area.

The items that require level 100 are the weapons, armor, and adornments. All of your characters, no matter what level, should be able to see all of the deco packs, the house, the mercenary, and the familiar when you complete the required week for them.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Oh, okay. I did see some quest marks on the map... then they went away.

And Clefts on the map is at -725 and the link on eq2traders says it is at 126.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I put in the loc as you said, and I cannot fly up there. Going to try the skyship next.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Doesn't gp up there...
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I can see the city, it looks like one, up on top of the rock spire... but I cannot find a way up there. Supposed to be my next /loc Clefts.
  11. Momo Well-Known Member

I really really wish they were, but mercenary and familiar require level 100, too. Us lowbies are stuck with (*bleach*) ugly Zhugrus for a good Inqui merc :(
    Cyrrena likes this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I don't know , I always liked Kenny and what's his name the goat man in Withered lands
    and those wild mercs as I call them seam to adjust to your level , even cost less to hire.
    Invest in the little cash to be able to hire your merc anywhere , as in you can get all sords of mercs and than there is the need for a different one you simply switch between them without having to go back to where you hired them in the first place.
  13. Momo Well-Known Member

I only wanted to let Gero know that he will not be able to claim the merc with his low level characters, nothing but houses and house items below lvl 100.

(As for healers, yea - I find Kenny cute, too :) I wish there was a mercenary appearance slot, I would sure put him there. But he is a mystic and Perrin a fury - many people prefer an inquisitor merc (cuz verdict))
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you Momo and I apologize Gero, I did not realize there was a level restriction on Evania and the flower familiar.
    Momo and Breanna like this.
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

No problem, I'm mostly punting the dark at this point.
    Cyrrena, Momo and Breanna like this.