Since no "All in One..."

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Joeisfatlol, Nov 11, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Joeisfatlol Guest

Due to no all in one I shall not be purchasing DoV or AoD...

For someone who just recently returned I was eagerly awaiting AoD, and was planning on sticking around for a few months.

For the average person who was able to enjoy DoV when it came out, and everything that goes along with a new expansion, they paid a good price, and likely enjoyed what they got!

But for a new player to have to shell out 80 dollars just to be current?

No thanks, sorry, I can ill afford that in today's economy.

Perhaps if the collectors edition included an "All-In-One" option, or an All-In-One option was offered at below 50 dollars I may consider, but as it stands I believe that this marketing technique will be a complete failure, much like Netflix's price hike.
    Especially after looking at the features of this newest expansion, surely Sony must realize that their community isn't excited?

Now I find myself eaglerly awaiting December 21st, and am holding onto my cash instead of spending anymore on EQ2.

P.S. - I'd like a Developer/etc to respond in this thread as to why they are deviating from the norm of "All-In-One"? For such limited features (features equivalent to that which WoW often pushes out in their .1/.2 etc updates, even though I despise the game..) who made the decision to try and reap so much money for such outdated old content and such limited new content?
  2. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

Just FYI just glancing on google, DOV has already dropped in price quite a bit from what it was at it's release. First thing I saw was 29.99 & 27.99. Now true that isn't a super fantastic price, but with some patience and looking around at what is available I'm sure it'll be like every other expansion out there & you'll find it dirt cheap here soon.
    I know I bought SF for $5.00 on sale on...I think it was Steam and that was while SF was the current expansion.
    (not that I don't wish it was another all in one thing, we had plans of opening up 2 of our old accounts who only have up to Kunark or something like that).