Sin stats ranking

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Senthiele, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Senthiele New Member

Ok so trying to get a idea of stat for a sin and cap limits for them if you can help let me know.

My stats stand right now at this reading.

CB 3996.5
    POT 20108.4
    Ab Mod 339975.6
    Reuse and recast and AE attack 100%
    Accuracy 85%
    DPS 1543.8
    Cast speed 301.8
    Haste 754.1
    Multi attack 399.3
    WDB 203.1
    Resov 363
    Fervoe 34.3

The reason I ask for help is my out put damg is weak I can't find the missing link
  2. Protips Member

Nice stats. But the way to fix damage is betray to ranger, you get 30% more when you open your eyes after the transformation. This is how dev wanted it!
    DoomDrake, Whiomaju and Crowler like this.
  3. Crowler New Member

Sin ist dead. It is no longer useful to Play a Sin. Betray to Ranger or Play a BL
    DoomDrake likes this.
  4. Whiomaju Member

I see the Revelations assassin betrayed to ranger.
    Crowler and DoomDrake like this.
  5. Protips Member

yea cuz there is no point playing sin anymore, it is a wasted class. All sane ppl know that
    Crowler likes this.
  6. Lyricus Member

Well all of that was far more useless than the actual assassin. Does the ranger parse higher? Most definitely, but that does not make the assassin pointless. They still have hate transfer and HP reduction. The assassin still provides more utility than a ranger, and yet still has nearly comparable DPS .

How can the OP improve their stats? I think I would have to see your EQ2u build, but you do seem to have some stats that aren't going to give you as big of a boost as others (like dps and wdb). You could have more potency and amod. I would say more crit bonus, but without seeing EQ2 I don't know what you have for recording and aa's.
  7. Nkito Well-Known Member

Ranger and summoner pets will probably see an adjustment, the devs seem pretty intent on reducing passive dps and that seems to be whats pushing ranger ahead. I doubt bl's will be reduced but expect other t1's to eventually be incremented up.

Like others have said though just need to add potency/fervor and not worry about any of the autoattack stats (short of being able to hit stuff for procs). Weapon skills up will help more than 85% accuracy. I assume the excess cast speed is for doublecast.
  8. Lyricus Member

That is why it would be nice to see his build, because sometimes you just can't get rid of casting speed. Many have been reforging out of CB, so often the casting speed is never touched. I have seen several assassins lately reforging out of CB for more casting speed to jack up double cast. Some assassins have their double cast in the 90's, but I am not sure it is the way to go.
  9. VGScastaway Member

Are any other assassins having issues with their Ravaging proc going on vacation for 1-2+ minutes at a time? Not showing any quantifiable reason (misses, missing stats etc) for this. That's a big problem I'm personally having with the class atm (outside my largest issue of long reuse times on anything worthwhile to cast obviously). When the planets align (i.e. fervor procs in any reasonable amount of time, reset -doesn't- proc on first damn hit, etc <which has been a long shot as of late>) I'm able to still pull some great numbers on short fights where I've got a majority of my junk off cooldown. As usual, though, it's sustaining damage that is the biggest issue after that initial big boom.

Loading up on as much doublecast helps vs same/similar (scout) classes for ascension spells - but not so much vs mage classes who have been doublecasting/triplecasting ascension spells the entire time (along with all their other spells). But I'm not going to beat that dead horse again... I'm hoping, like Nkito, that devs will make up their minds on an absolute direction they're going with "passive damage" and stick to it one way or another. There are certainly classes that -had- passive damage at one point, who might like to see that all adjusted back into benefit if "passive damage" is going to be a thing again.
    Whiomaju likes this.
  10. VGScastaway Member

Back on track now... Sorry...
    Personally I'd up my potency, ab mod, cap CB and get fervor as high as possible. You can do without accuracy that high, as well as dps mod, haste/flurry (melee stats in general). Those are some reforge options for you if needed.

Just think of yourself as a mage who doesn't doublecast much but can wear chain armor.
    I personally have been putting into casting speed/doublecast whenever easily possible, but as Lyricus mentioned, I'm also not sure that's the way to go.
    Finish epic 2 if you haven't already, and work on getting top tier spells for epic/ascension abilities - that will help more than just about anything else imo.
    Like Lyricus said, link your eq2u profile for a closer look; might have some thoughts there too.
    And like half of everyone else said, yeah rangers are parsing really well now... I've considered that also lol...
  11. Whiomaju Member

The somersaults from the Devs on this issue are indeed pretty spectacular. My all time favourite weapon as a sin is my trusty Grinning Dirk of Horror. Now the game is turned on it's head and other classes enjoy variations of auto-attack damage while sins are busy waving their arms in the air...
    VGScastaway likes this.