Duplicate Silver Members still can't place items on the broker

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Telepath, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Telepath Active Member

This bug started in April. there was another thread about it that said it was "fixed internally" but it seems the only part that got "fixed" was the ability to buy stuff off the broker, but not the ability to put stuff on the broker.
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

This was . . . addressed. And likely this thread will get the "Not a Bug" tag quickly.
    In typical fashion, they didn't directly say it (that I saw), but they were pretty clear that they have ZERO intention of reinstating the ability to add items to the broker for Silver members without tokens. Pretty much a dead horse at this point.
    Personally, the lack of communication about it before-during-after the update changed it is what has me considering VERY seriously walking away for good. Just standard operating procedure, has been since SOE. I'm sticking around until after New Year for a deco contest I am running, but afterward I may just have a huge clearance sale, jackpot giveaway & start deleting characters... It's been a roller coaster since Nov 2004, for sure.
    Aterskia likes this.
  3. Aterskia Active Member

ya ya,.. me'es feels yu's centy-ment.
    dey no be realizin' dat if'n ehvee-body LEFT tomorrow(cancelled their subs), dey no gets coins ehney mor's,...:eek:
    dey no karies fur tenure, no karies fur loyalty, no karies fur faithfulness... (read: 'Merikan Capitalism)
    nopies.
    dey likies child, ohnee wan wa-ehver dey sees of yu'es, "gimme, gimme, me, me, mine, mine,... yu no kin havs!"
    an dey wunder "oh, no! how we's stop CHURN?! we noes! makies be here's ehbeen harder!!!"
    me's no giv coin to dem to hurtes me ehnee mor.