Silver accounts?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Sittingdog, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Sittingdog New Member

With silver accounts I know u get upgrade in spells but do you also get to use legendary gear? I see that it says legendary and fabled restricted but it also said 20 gold per level witch is incorrect. If you don't get an upgrade in usable gear also I don't think it is worth upgrading.
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

You still can't use legendary gear. But its only $5 to have silver access forever.

You do get more character slots, more bank space & shared bank space & can fully use chat with a silver account.

For me it'd be worth it just for the space & spells, not even counting the extra character slots.

If you get a truly awesome better than mastercrafted piece of legendary or fabled gear you can always just pay the 25 cents to be able to use it.
  3. Toran Member

Not really a bad deal I suppose. 5 bucks to upgrade all slots but it would be a waste to do until you are max level.
  4. crazyeyes321 Active Member

You also get free reign of the broker system I believe. Between that, spells, and chat 5 dollars is worth paying up front imo
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

Not to mention some very good gear comes from Mastercrafted armor being Experimented on by high level tradeskillers and it is wearable for Silver Accounts.
  6. Rolaryn Active Member

Now there is no money limit either...and you can buy unlock keys fro mastered armor/weps/spell....thats what I did for a while

DEF worth the 5
  7. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

Unless things have changed recently, Silver players can BUY freely from the broker but still need to buy SC Broker Tokens in order to SELL, Free players need tokens for both buying and selling.