Silent Infusing Changes with GU109

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Beee, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I think it's more that they made the effect conform to what it had been supposed to be. Yeah, it sucks for us.
    Soara2, Beee and Breanna like this.
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

They made a full infused 110 resolve item worse than a full Infused 90 resolve item.. so i can choose 20 more resolve for loosing 400 potency .. it really makes fun gearing up
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You really want more Crit Bonus and Fervor anyway :p
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Beee Well-Known Member

no - i just want back the possibility to get a 2 level better(100 -> 105 -> 110 resove) item with the same potency ... and daybreak ruined this way for me

[IMG]

both items my infused for potency and modificator.. useless why should i use the "better" 110 resolve item?

And I need fervor-overcap not fervor :)
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Thrundaloo Member

First thank for pointing this out. It saved me some cash - without knowing i could have used 2 infusers on every new item.

It's not good that this change was made silently, if this wasn't noticed and posted i'd have wasted a pile of cash. If Daybreak had kept the bonus infusing system the same - I would have used twice the paid infusers (their loss).

I double bonus infused my first set of raid gear (75/80 resolve items back around January) - those items are still better pot/cb wise than later raid gear I've obtained in the last 5 months. I've upgraded my gear to higher resolve (95 for the most part now) and as I've done so my other stat's have gone down. This is just wrong from every angle, even Daybreak are losing out.
    Soara2 and Beee like this.
  6. Avithax Well-Known Member

A little late to the conversation, what is a "cash bought" infuser called and where do you buy them?
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Beee Well-Known Member

Bonus infuser can be bought in Marketplace. They are part of "bundles" and offer 80-100 potency plus 20-25 CB or are included in the premium edition
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Your conclusion, sorry to say, is flawed. They have been silent or non responsive on a number of issues that have been pointed out in these forums. One of those has been the lack of orange adorns for merc accolades. Despite numerous posts by people (including me), there has never been a response to why you would introduce this and have no adorns to put in the accodades. If they don't exist to use, how then, can they be exploited? Color me skeptical, but a complete overhaul of the infusing system? How many years now have we been asking for an overhaul of AAs, class balancing, and so forth, which IMHO are far more substantive than an overhaul of the infusing system?
    Soara2 likes this.
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

They did class balance, they added the ascensions so everyone is a mage now LOL joke by the way.
    Dude, Beee and Soara2 like this.
  10. Beee Well-Known Member

It's just necessary to say again that the infusing changes with GU109 were not good and warn players NOT TO USE 2x BONUS INFUSERS or celestrial 2.000.000 status infusers anymore.

With the behavior of the infusing change it's almost impossible to replace items of this expansion with "better" ones (=110 resolve item) .

This expample: An old - max infused impeachable cloak (95 resolve) replaced with the high end T4 myth fire titan cloak produces a loss of 40 CB - no way to get it back

[IMG]

[IMG]

Please Daybreak: Whenever you decide to do such huge change it's OK, but do it at the release of an expansion, not in the middle. It just frustrates players

sad but true .. no new items for the next 3 months