Silent City: The Delving Dead bugs

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon, Sep 5, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

Kander wrote:
    The fact that they were duoing it with summoners.
    Full group wouldn't take that long.
  2. ARCHIVED-Kander Guest

Nadirah@Crushbone wrote:
    Oh, ok! Haha. Nice.
  3. ARCHIVED-xsikal Guest

Kander wrote:
    Yes, sorry if that was not clear. :) That's also why pet damage and its impact on the auras was so relevant. :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Nyhilist_2_TheReturn Guest

It appears the "upgrade" has come and I have to ask, is this really the upgrade and not another bug? 15.1% crit mit on the BPs? Now they're even lower than the Othmir stuff. Where's the logic if it isn't a bug?
    Intro to DoV no longer requires Crit Mit, so the SS zones aren't considered intro? Then why put less Crit Mit on them? Or do you do the Othmir Quests, go to SS for oddly balanced gear where you need Crit Mit, then do the Intro Dungeons where you don't need it to get more Crit Mit?
    My brain hurts.
  5. ARCHIVED-Norlac Guest

• The quest "Miner Details" does not seem to be repeatable: the monolith offers the option to "Find the glass vessels?" every time but clicking it does not offer the quest again.

This still isn't fixed as of pre-patch 9-15-11
  6. ARCHIVED-fuaburisu Guest

Norlac wrote:
    Ah good to hear I'm not alone. I can target dark square bottles to "Destroy the bottle" but there is no ding and selecting the quest "Find the glass vessels?" at entrance gives the "already taken" message.
    I wonder if this bug is related to the previous updates and the internal quest ids have changed (assumption)? Because I had some quests left open before the first SC:TDD update patch.

On the other hand I've entered my saved instance (was missing the "fifth location") and I could pickup again "Replenished in the Name of..." and "Pry Out Your Dead".. the latter one was completed a 2nd time for the same instance, the next day after doing it with a group.
    "Replenished in the Name of..." couldn't be completed a second time, due to mobs gone.
    When "Pry Out Your Dead" was completed twice, it was no longer available at entrance.
  7. ARCHIVED-Norlac Guest

• The quest "Miner Details" does not seem to be repeatable: the monolith offers the option to "Find the glass vessels?" every time but clicking it does not offer the quest again.

This still isn't fixed as of 9-25-11. How long can this stay broken before I get to be snarky?
  8. ARCHIVED-daray Guest

Kander wrote:
    I completed these collections back in December on my main and did *NOT* receive the Collector's Paradise (Hidden) Achievement (Quests > Desert of Flames > Collector's Paradise). I also completed these collections on an alt today just to check if it had been fixed, and still no achievement.
    On petition, the unhelpful GM said that there was nothing he could do to credit me with the achievement (in other words, tough luck).
    So any chance of fixing this achievement and retroactively crediting people with them?
  9. ARCHIVED-Azomonas Guest

Did you try zoning back into silent city: delving dead to hail the little ratonga right by the door? It gave me the two titles and an achievement I believe.
  10. ARCHIVED-daray Guest

Azomonas wrote:
    Already tried that. Awarded 2 titles, some house item, but *no* achievement.