Sigs by Sapphy - Updated: 6/7/11

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Sapphirius, Jun 11, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Kalene's order will begin after I finish Stargrace's. With my currently limited time, I can only do one at a time.
  2. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

I'd just like clarify a few things so that people will understand what's going on.
    I work on a first-come, first-serve basis, and it's a service I provide for free. I might, at a time, receive 5 different orders, and while you sent your order on one day, if it came behind the others, you will have to wait your turn. Generally, it only takes me a week to make a sig unless I need to do some repainting. Repaints take me longer to do. If an order generally takes me a week to finish and I have 3 orders in, that means 3 weeks or longer till I finish all three orders, and the first order received will be the first one completed and posted.
    Right now, it's taking me much longer to finish these orders because I, my family, and my friends have been through a natural disaster, and it was one big enough to require federal assistance. All I ask is for a little patience. I will make your sigs, but it's not going to be overnight as I have other obligations (both in game and in the real world) that I need to fulfill as well.
    Just chill. It may not happen on your timetable, but it will get done.
  3. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

/uberhug Sapphy <3
  4. ARCHIVED-kiyokobabygirl Guest

The fantastic work is well worth the wait! *smiles*
    My thoughts to you and yours as you deal with the weather issues, I hope it calms down instead of getting worse for you hon. *HUGS*
  5. ARCHIVED-Nighthowl Guest

*HUGS* I haven't been by the forums in forever (close to a year before a couple weeks ago) due to RL, I used to stop by at least once a week to drool over the new stuff everyone turned out. I just wanted to say as always I still love the work you do, and I hope your RL gets back to normal ASAP!! I can't imagine having anymore ppl in my house than my husband and kids *shudder* You're a great friend to take them in, and I'll pray for clear skys for you all!
  6. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Well, it seems like forever and a day, but after moving across the country, buying a house, and moonlighting as a high school chemistry teacher, my life is finally regaining a sense of normalcy... which means that Sigs by Sapphy is open once again. Because I do teach, summers will have fairly quick turnarounds while the school year will be rather slow.
    And for a jump back into the world of sig making, here is the image for Kelton and his affectionately named pet Useless (from Rift).

[IMG]

[IMG]
  7. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

8. ARCHIVED-Warpig Guest

9. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

And... here is Lathlaeril's siggy.
    [IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]
    Salavar's is coming up next!
  10. ARCHIVED-Warpig Guest

11. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Zorastiz, I'll bet when you gave me free reign this morning, this wasn't quite what you had in mind. *cackles* A sneak peek for you...
    [IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-Warpig Guest

That's a BIG RAT!
    I had and still have no idea what it will look like but I bet it will be great.
  13. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Salavar's sig is still in progress, but here is the work for Cinos...

[IMG]

He wanted ice or Guardian themed and said that the Guardian intro had given him chills, so I went with Vigil and flashes of reflected of light.

[IMG]
  14. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Everyone once in a while, I get "stuck," and need a little boost or distraction to break free. Sometimes, this is because the idea I wanted to try just isn't going to work, and sometimes, it's because I've hit a creative block. I am not afraid to admit that I am quite stuck on Salavar's sig, so... I distracted myself with another sig in the hopes that it would inspire me for Salavar's. It's not often I put two different characters on the same sig. It actually came out very nice. Perhaps I should do that more often.

[IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]