Sigs by Sapphy - Updated: 6/7/11

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Sapphirius, Jun 11, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Sapphirius wrote:
    ...You mean there are still people out there who only *think* you've lost your mind?! *ducks and runs* [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

HEY! I resemble that... I mean... I resent that! :p
  3. ARCHIVED-Rei01 Guest

It's perfect Sapphy.. Thank you so much!
  4. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Glad ya like it, hun. <3 ya!
  5. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

And a shiny new banner for Awakened. All I really had to go on was that their guild logo was the hawk and their colors were red & black. I hope they like this.
    [IMG]
  6. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

And three more sigs to add to my own collection of fairy alts. One is replacing the temporary matched sigs I made for my evil fairies.
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [Images Removed]
  7. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

A revision of Suyin's sig, since she went from arasai to wood elf...
    [IMG] [IMG]
    And Wilhelmine's...
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG]
  8. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Suyin now has a new look, no thanks to the new crafted armor appearances being retroactive. /grumbles
    [Images Removed]
    I've also revised Olivine's sig to match her new appearance.
    [IMG] [IMG]
    Her manip was actually three different poses spliced into one that I'm planning on playing around with later on.
    [IMG]
    And here is mini-Sapph's sig.
    [IMG] [IMG]
  9. ARCHIVED-Beckah Guest

Saph, I love your little Avatars! They are too cute! :D
  10. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Winter is fast approaching. Work is slowing down, and now I have more time to do the things I love to do... ART! Sapphy is back in business for sigs, taking limited requests for the time being.
    Here is a recent one for Audray.
    [IMG] [IMG]
  11. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

And here is Tenmou's new siggy.
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Next up is Silverghost.
  12. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Silverghost's request is finished.
    [IMG] [IMG]
    And so he can see what took so much time... I did an awful lot of repainting on his character to smooth out some rough edges.
    [IMG]
  13. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Here is my Frostfell sig exchange: Vanesse.
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG]

Next up is Stargrace.
  14. ARCHIVED-kiyokobabygirl Guest

Amazing work on Silverghost' Sapphirius!
  15. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Thank you, Stargrace. I've always been a fan of Asian-influenced styles.
    These two sets were ones started weeks ago and never finished. They've been finally updated and finished.
    [IMG] [IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]
    Stargrace's is still in progress.
  16. ARCHIVED-Kayriie Guest

Are you still taking requests? I love your work!
  17. ARCHIVED-Taubin2 Guest

I was wondering the same thing, you did such a good job on my current one... I just think it's time for an update.
  18. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Hey, guys,
    I am still taking requests, but be looking at a month turn around time at least. I have, for all intents and purposes, dropped off the face of the earth, though this wasn't by choice. A rash of winter storms has hit the area I live in, mixed with huge amounts of snow from previous storms, rising temperatures (causing all the snow to melt), rains, and having to open the dam on reservoir, my area has been declared to be in a state of emergency.
    Seeing as I've been one of the few homes that hasn't flooded yet, though the sewer systems nearly changed that when they became too full of water, I am now playing host to friends who couldn't afford to stay in a hotel any longer until they can return to their own homes. Needless to say, it's been very crowded and hectic and nearly impossible to get any work done. I log onto the game at night when everyone's sleeping just to keep from murdering someone.
    It's looking like I'll be playing hostess for the next few weeks while they repair and/or rebuild their homes. In the meantime, I've resumed work on Stargrace's order. I can't promise a date on when it'll be done.
  19. ARCHIVED-Taubin2 Guest

Wow Sapphirius, I hope everything turns out ok. I can totally wait to have a new sig done, I'm still happy with my current, so, I'll hold off until you get things under control IRL. Hope everything works out alright for you guys.
  20. ARCHIVED-linen123 Guest

How is kalenes order coming and sorry to hear that sapphirius