Sigs by Sapphy - Updated: 6/7/11

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Sapphirius, Jun 11, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Taking limited requests.
    [IMG]
    Due to time constraints, I will work on no more than two orders at a time. It will be your responsibility to make sure that the images you send me are not trademarked or copyrighted or that you have the express permission of the original artist to use that image. If I have any doubts about using a particular piece of artwork, I may refuse to use it in your signature or refuse to do the signature entirely.
    • If you would like to have a siggy made, send your requests and unzipped screenshots to sapphirius@yahoo.com.
    • Drafts, revisions, and final copies will be displayed in this thread and/or showcased in my original post.
    • At any point in time, I reserve the right to change your position on the Waiting/Current Order Lists.
    • I also reserve the right to refuse to make your signature or to stop working on your signature while it is in progress.
    • Please note that I am providing this service for free and on my own personal time.

1. Please make sure your screen resolution is turned up and your character is well lit when taking your screenshot.
    TIP #1: Clear screenshots against a contrasting background are easier to cut and therefore are finished faster.
    TIP #2: Up close screenshots make for better final images. Be sure to zoom your camera in for that lovely pic.
    TIP #3: For the best quality jpeg image you can get, go to your "Options" menu. Under "UI Settings" will be a section titled "Screenshots." Slide the jpeg setting all the way to its maximum quality.
    2. State your name, server, guild name, favorite quote, or any other information you may want on your sig.
    3. Be sure to tell me what you want and a bit about your character's personality. I work best when given free reign, but if I don't have a direction to go in, the result may not be what you wanted.
    4. If you want a different sized sig, banner, or avatar, please let me know the size you wish. Otherwise, by default:
    • All signatures will be 500x165 pixels.
    • All icons/avatars will be 130x130 pixels.
    • All banners will be 800x160 pixels.
    • All paperdolls will be 170 x 305 pixels.

Current Order List:
    • 1. Salavar - EQ2 (in progress)
    Waiting List:
    • 1. Endriel - Rift (waiting on info)
    • 2. Alexial - Rift (waiting on info)
    • 3. GussJr - EQ2 (waiting on info)
    • 4. Ishalas - Rift (waiting on info)
    Recent Signatures:
    [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    Icons/Avatars:
    [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    Banners:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Paperdolls:
    [IMG]
    Wallpapers (not actual size)
    [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Because I was asked... The note for image manipulations that will sometimes appear by the names of orders I receive is for when someone asks that I manipulate an image for them to use in their own designs or guild templates. Any sig maker can do this, and they often clean and repair images before using them in signatures.
    PLEASE NOTE: I reserve the right to take longer for complex or heavily altered images and place other orders in front of them if I feel those orders will not take as long.
    Repairing images...
    Note that the straps of Nozomi's gi are warped and that she has a rip in her gi on the side. This is corrected in the final image.
    [IMG]
    Enhancing images...
    Note that Elyjia's eyes look almost brown and both her eyes and hair are flat and two-dimensional in the original image.
    [IMG]
    Morphing images...
    This morph of Sapphirius is changing her hair from the loose upsweep that she wears in game to a tied back and left down look in the final image. Her dress was also changed to reflect the same rough leather she normally wears in game. Another example of a morphed image would be the banner at the top of this thread where the hair was turned into flames and the eyes turned into ice.
    [IMG]
    PLEASE NOTE: If you send me an image that is not your own, please make sure that it is not copyrighted. While I make absolutely no profit from making signatures, I'd still rather avoid any legalities.
  3. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Because it was requested, here are some of the older sigs I've done and still have hosted on my site but not showcased in my original post. You can see how my work has changed over time in these.
    Signatures (400 x 100)
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    Signatures (500 x 100)
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    Signatures (500 x 150)
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    Icons/Avatars (100 x 100)
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    Banners:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    (a joke banner in response to a joke banner)
    [IMG]
    EDIT: For new links... I created albums for my PhotoBucket account.
  4. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Here's the latest addition to the Sapphy collection. ^_^
    [Image Removed]
  5. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Eep! It should be "sacrifice." :-o
    </spellchecker>
    But it's quite a nice one!! Very intimidating!
  6. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

A mistake easily corrected. It was typed letter for letter from the quote she gave me.
  7. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Yes indeed. :) I always tell people that I reserve the right to correct any typos in their request. LOL No lie, I got a request once from a guild leader who misspelled his own guild's name. It wasn't even that long or complicated. Makes you wonder...! :lol:
  8. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

That it does... right now, I'm trying to update my OP, but it's so wonky and keeps reformatting things that I don't want formatted. It usually takes me several edits to get the thing to display correctly without moving stuff around. :(
  9. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Ew...I wrestled with it until I nearly cried, not that long ago. I finally gave up and walked away swearing. I feel your pain. :(
    It's the centering that messes stuff up, and the font sizes and colors, sometimes, and...well...just about everything else at some point too, apparently!
  10. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Ha Ha! I have proven that I am more stubborn than these forums are! It has finally displayed correctly! <does her happy dance>
  11. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

And two Crolack versions... subject to revision and/or total image revamp.
    [Images Removed]
  12. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Doxie, your image alterations are nearly done.
    Flams, here are the drafts of your first batch of siggy images. Let me know what color and text changes you want.
    [Images Removed]
  13. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

It was hard to do justice to Eastern King's request, but hopefully, he'll like these. The image used in the second comes from the Warhammer Online Concept Art collection.
    [Images Removed]
  14. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

And one for Beegy.
    [Image Removed]
  15. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

16. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Okies, Satu. Let's see how this one tickles your fancy. Let me know what changes you want made.
    [Image Removed]
  17. ARCHIVED-Cadori Seraphim Guest

Your images are quite dark, it makes it hard to see the details of the characters in the signatures. It doesn't look like the quality is that great either, though I would suggest using one of the screenshot volunteers in one of the sticky threads above if you need better ones taken. When I do signatures I always make sure I get the screenshots myself, because I know some people cant run their systems on the high quality settings for good screenshots :) I do like the colors and different font usage though :)
  18. ARCHIVED-Taubin2 Guest

Very nice, the only change I would ask for, is if it is possible to make the animation a little bit quicker? Other than that, it's perfect. Thanks Sappy
  19. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Quality screenshots are the responsibility of the requester to provide. I'm a very busy woman both in game (guild officer, roleplayer, and raider) and out (employed full-time, working on my MBA, and a single mother of two), and I can't be chasing people down for those prized screenies.
    If you are worried about whether or not your system can handle the graphical settings needed for a quality screenshot, you may contact a player from the Screenshot Volunteers Thread.
  20. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Satu@Everfrost wrote:
    Okies, hun. I'll speed up the frame rate and relink the signature for you now.
    EDIT: And here you go.
    [Image Removed]