Sigs by Sapphire ~ Part 3

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-infused05 Guest

2. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

My entry for the Halloween Sig Exchange. I hope Kaethen likes it! He's so good at Fae sigs :)

[IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-DaFriar Guest

Posting as requested. Sent email.

Forum Name: dafriar
    Character Name: Gregarth Meredun
    Race/Class: Dwarven Berzerker / Armorer
    Server: Antonia Bayle
    Guild: Visum Immortalis
    Color Preferences: dark blues, purples, and reds, and of course black, but surprise me

Color Restricions: I would never restrict an artist
    Sig Size: 500 x 150, and Avatar pic if you can
    Sig Text: “In dark times there is but one Solace….Ale!” (if you can fit that)
    Description: A dwarf.. slayer of Kobolds since they overran Kaladim, the [I cannot control my vocabulary] will die!
  4. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

SapphireSniper wrote:
    LOOK HOW CUTE I AM!
  5. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

I'm so glad you like it Kaethen :)
  6. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

By the way, I just wanted to say that in my 8 years of gaming - not 1 other person has made a sig for any of my characters. And I was nervous at first because I'm very picky, but this one was so fun and great that I'm glad I got to participate in the Exchange! If I could figure out how to random them, I'd actually use it too!

I look forward to the events to come! I figured I'd best leave this little blurb here than on the Halloween Exchange thread so that potential requests can keep in mind that we all love you. ;p hehe

From a fellow sig maker -- You do great work, Sapphire. :) Keep it up!
  7. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

So I'm slacking really hard.. I'm really sorry to those on my waiting list. I've been caught up in trying to make my sister-in-law a professional looking webpage.. which is proving to be a lot more difficult than my own personal webstuff. I'm trying to teach myself how to use Dreamweaver using the free tutorials which have been really no help at all. :( Until this project is done, I won't be able to work on any sigs. I'm sorry! I'm just too graphically wiped at the end of each learning session. I was however halfway through Zauriel's sig, so I may be able to finish that soon. :)
  8. ARCHIVED-DaFriar Guest

How dare you do things for yourself! <gasp!>

Nah, that's cool Sapphy, we all are busly prepping for RoK anyways :)

Let me know if you need any Dreamweaver help, I'll see what I can scrounge up for ya!
  9. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

After an extended absence I think I'm ready to get back to making sigs again :) I apologize to those who were waiting, it was just too busy November-Now. I will contact everyone who was on my list prior to my sabbatical to check if they still want work done or have new screenshots. If this is you, please check your email! :) I have no issue if anyone wants to switch to another artist.. we have some very talented people at the moment :)

Happy New Year everyone!
  10. ARCHIVED-Woodchild Guest

Wow SapphireSniper the work you do is amazing. Great job on all of those signatures.
  11. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Thanks bunches Woodchild ;) I wouldn't call my work amazing but feel free to spread the word! :p
  12. ARCHIVED-Macalacca Guest

Forum Name: macalacca
    Character name(s): Obadak
    Race/Adventure Class/Tradeskill: Dwarf/Inquisitor/Sage
    Server: Runnyeye
    Guild: Ascended Heroes
    Color preferences: Reds? Firey and dark as he tortures and burns heretics into redemption.
    Color restrictions: None, do what you think looks best
    Sig Sizes: EQ2 Forum Size (500 x 150), PaperDolls (170 x 305), Forum Avatar (small square one 80x80?)
    Sig Text: Obadak: will heal when he can!
    Description: Obadak is a true believer of The Tribunal and will bring its justice to those who defy him and his god. Just as likely to smash his foes over the head with a large hammer as burn them in hell or heal a comrade. He has recently been given responsibility within the faith and so has a stronger position to influence companions. (p.s. you have already made a set of sigs for my brigand Padi, but I was hoping you could make a set for Obadak my inquisitor as well please)
  13. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

I would be glad to make you another sig Padi, however I'm not taking any new requests at the moment. I've got 5 people on my waiting list still.. a pseudo waiting list on top of my waiting list would kinda be disheartening. There are TONS of great artists on here, variety is life! :)
  14. ARCHIVED-Macalacca Guest

No worries and thanks for the reply Sapphire!

Keep up the great work!
  15. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Nammy's sig is done.. She provided me with the render, done by a friend as a gift.

[IMG] [IMG]
  16. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

So here's Zauriel's sig, I sent him an email to apologize for the long delay and asking if he wanted to submit new screenshots. I already had these cut out and everything and I haven't heard back so I just went ahead and finished it. Zauriel, let me know if you still want to submit new screenshots, I'll gladly redo the sig.

[IMG]
  17. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

I'm officially announcing my retirement. :/ I haven't played for any length of time in forever and really these boards have been keeping me subscribed more than the game has for the last 2 years. I love all of my friends here in the sig forums though! Please feel free to send me a message here for info on how to contact me. I will have access until my account runs out. I've had a blast and I've learned so much. :) When I first started playing I'd never even used a graphics program for anything other than cropping or rotating images. I'm pretty proud of the sigs I've made here and I'm so happy I got to meet such wonderful people doing them!

<3 Sapphire
  18. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Oh no! :( I'm gonna miss you, girl! You still have my email address, I'm sure...if not, it's not hard to get in touch through my site.
    *huge hugs!*
  19. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

I do have your info Seagoat ;) You won't be rid of me!
  20. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Gah! <cries> What I get for being so busy myself... Keep in touch because you are definitely going to be missed.