Sigs by Anaiul

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-jewboy, Jul 31, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-jewboy Guest

Requests are: Closed

I have two successful businesses to run and a number one guild to help lead. I appreciate all of the emails, in-game mails, and tells praising my work from my peers.

Thank you.
  2. ARCHIVED-Taranwen Guest

I love your work...very clean and crisp. too bad im A.) not on Kithicor server and B.) dirt poor...we are in a recession..no matter what all those politicians say! LOL

keep up the good work i'd love to see more!
  3. ARCHIVED-jewboy Guest

Thanks! My style is completely clean and crisp, I'm so glad that I'm able to make work that reflects it. I really appreciate the comment
  4. ARCHIVED-jewboy Guest

updated some information
  5. ARCHIVED-jewboy Guest

updated: now offering animated signatures
  6. ARCHIVED-jewboy Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Soulphage Guest

thanks, great job!
    ps you got mail!
  8. ARCHIVED-jewboy Guest

9. ARCHIVED-jewboy Guest

10. ARCHIVED-jewboy Guest

11. ARCHIVED-Gorgen Guest

Hi do u do any signitures for free?
  12. ARCHIVED-SolomanShort Guest

I'm rolling a character on Butcherblock now to make some plats

*Edit* 700 plat for a sig?? Your work is great, but not THAT great!!

Thanks anyhoo.....
  13. ARCHIVED-jewboy Guest

Like I've said before... I have a degree in Graphic Design. This is professional stuff here... compared to the $60/hr I charge IRL 700p or 12 to 25 bucks is a steal for 3 or more hours of my time.

I'm sorry if you're not willing to pay for my work/time but just like the other amazing signature makers in this section there is an upkeep cost and I can't be doing work for free when I'm paying to keep my software up to date for quality graphics.

Thanks for the interest! Sorry you didn't find what you were looking for.
  14. ARCHIVED-SolomanShort Guest

Sir, I commend you on getting a degree, and like I said in game, I love your work - but 700 plat is a ludicrous amount to pay!

You never, at any point, said that you would do the same work for 12 to 25 bucks - which is totally more reasonable - I can make $25 in RL in half as many minutes - how does that equate to 700 plat??!
    It's a proper shame that you didn't mention the RL dollar price, as I would have gone for that - in fact, I still will if you'll do the work?
    I have never said I am not willing to pay for your work, I just don't like your in-game price is all.
    I still love your work! If you are willing to make me a sig still, I will happily pay for it - with cash (well, electronic magic transfer!)
  15. ARCHIVED-SolomanShort Guest

Lack of response is a 'no' then?

:(
  16. ARCHIVED-jewboy Guest

17. ARCHIVED-LordJadar Guest

Love your work Anaiul
  18. ARCHIVED-convict Guest

LOL, just came across this thread by accident, 700 plat, or $25 for that matter for copy/paste work?
  19. ARCHIVED-jewboy Guest

Rudeness isn't appreciated... I make what people ask for.
  20. ARCHIVED-LordJadar Guest

You no longer doing signatures for eq2 then Anaiul?